Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stars Sports department is swindling down now...

Go down

The Stars Sports department is swindling down now...  Empty The Stars Sports department is swindling down now...

Post  dblshockpwr 7/18/2013, 5:22 am

I mean Holy Shit, First Terry Hutchens quits, I mean MR. IU basketball himself, the guy that has forgotten more about the team than anybody else will ever know...

Now Mike Wells quits to go and work for ESPN.com (and he will be VERY,VERY good there, great writer and works his ass off for this scoops and info)

Now there are rumblimgs that Kravitz might be ready to tell them to go fuck off too.

You didn't hear this from me, but they brought in a guy that worked for the NCAA to be the sports director that thinks he is hot shit, well I guess he is finding out the hardware we had some VERY good writers that actually are hot shit that are going to ESPN in droves.

Thatnks for killing a great sports team. angel
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

The Stars Sports department is swindling down now...  Empty Re: The Stars Sports department is swindling down now...

Post  Guest 7/18/2013, 10:27 am

As soon as I saw that Wells was off the Pacers and going to the Colts, I knew something was up. Woods off Butler, a new guy replaces him? WTF?

What about Chap? He changing teams too?

Gannett is/has destroying(ed) the Star. But, I suppose newspapers in general are a dying breed.

Back to top Go down

The Stars Sports department is swindling down now...  Empty Re: The Stars Sports department is swindling down now...

Post  dblshockpwr 7/18/2013, 12:10 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:As soon as I saw that Wells was off the Pacers and going to the Colts, I knew something was up.  Woods off Butler, a new guy replaces him?  WTF?

What about Chap?  He changing teams too?

Gannett is/has destroying(ed) the Star.  But, I suppose newspapers in general are a dying breed.

Chap isn't going anywhere as far as I have heard, BUT they were going to replace him on the Colts beat with Wells, so who knows right now? Plus I'm not there everyday talking to the guys right now either...

Probably Mark Aleisia will be the new IU guy..

Basically the publisher has told everybody we are moving to the digital age and if you don't,can't or won't change don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of the building.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down