Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indy Police Department going down in droves this summer...

2 posters

Go down

Indy Police Department going down in droves this summer... Empty Indy Police Department going down in droves this summer...

Post  dblshockpwr 8/21/2008, 6:41 pm

Good Lord I've lost count of how many of "Indy's Finest" have been on the news in handcuffs this summer.....

I mean DAMN this is embarrassing.....

When you guys come to town don't worry about the petty crooks... worry about the COPS commiting major felonies...

One goes down for hit and run and false reporting yesterday... another one for Rape and other charges today.

I think it's time to build the moat and the gun turret in the yard until things calm down here.... JEEZ!!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Indy Police Department going down in droves this summer... Empty Re: Indy Police Department going down in droves this summer...

Post  Guest 8/21/2008, 7:48 pm

Thing is, I know many fine officers... unfortunately its the bums that get all the attention.

Get rid of the riff-raff!

Back to top Go down

Indy Police Department going down in droves this summer... Empty Re: Indy Police Department going down in droves this summer...

Post  cravnravn 8/22/2008, 1:22 am

One goes down for hit and run and false reporting yesterday... another one for Rape and other charges today.

What" the sheep are getting to fast for the cops so now they resort to this?? Jeeesh
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down