Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmm got offered a job in Foxconns IT department at lunch

2 posters

Go down

Hmm got offered a job in Foxconns IT department at lunch  Empty Hmm got offered a job in Foxconns IT department at lunch

Post  dblshockpwr 4/6/2011, 1:21 pm

Might have to give this one some thought.....

They make alot of HP's stuff over in Plainfield...

Funny thing is they found me, I've never talked to anybody from their until today..
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Hmm got offered a job in Foxconns IT department at lunch  Empty Re: Hmm got offered a job in Foxconns IT department at lunch

Post  Magic 4/6/2011, 4:17 pm

I have 3 HP's sitting in front of me.....quad-core and two 3-cores

king
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Hmm got offered a job in Foxconns IT department at lunch  Empty Re: Hmm got offered a job in Foxconns IT department at lunch

Post  dblshockpwr 4/7/2011, 6:41 am

Magic wrote:I have 3 HP's sitting in front of me.....quad-core and two 3-cores

king

I've always liked HP, I always had no problems with them.... Hell I have an old HP Pavillion that ran windows 98 that still works fine... LOL Then my Old laptop was an HP and it was 6 years old, my nephew wanted a laptop but can't save money for anything (he's 13.... comes with the territory I guess lol) So put Windows 7 pro on it for him and it runs fine for him on the old machine.. He was falling into the Cult of Jobs with the other Apple fanboys so hopefully I got him off that road before it was too late Smile

Plus HP has killer Linux support as well wuv

I've got an appointment with the guy this afternoon to see what he is talking about I guess he is friends with another tech that I know and he gave him my name and told him I was somebody that can support both a windows environment and a linux environment as well... LOL if nothing else I will get a free steak and a couple of drinks out of it.. LOL

dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 4/11/2011, 1:43 pm

Well turned them down....

It was all good until I met the Chinese Commie that runs the place... Not happening.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down