Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Lions?!?!?!

2 posters

Go down

White Lions?!?!?! Empty White Lions?!?!?!

Post  dblshockpwr 4/16/2007, 1:57 pm

For the folks who come from a little more rural area you can understand where I'm coming from on this post....

I was in the local Wal-Mart the other day browsing the lawn and garden area when a very strange sight came to my attention....

On full display where white lion statues for the outside entrance to your home... As PC as Wal-mart and the other box stores are it kind of surprised me to see them for sale there...

For those folks that don't know what the white lion entrance "guardian" means it goes something like this, back in the days when the KKK was very strong people would set those lions at the entrance to smbolize that people of color are not welcome at this place and to leave... NOW. So I guess it just kind of amused me that they were for sale there, and that a black couple had one in their shopping cart!!! I just kinda thought to myself, "If the only knew......" and just kept walking.. an old-timer at the store was thinking the exact same thing I was as he just looked at me and gave me a little smile and shook his head.... just interesting things you notice sometimes i guess.....

It's like with a lot of smaller communities in the mid-west, if you are coming into town and there are 3 crosses painted on the bridge it means the town is a sundown town..(ifyou aren't white you better have your ass out of there before sundown..) It's just kind of strange to me that in our PC world that people can miss stuff like that and don't really know their history well-enough to distinguish something like that!!

It's like with tattoo's, with everybody going ga-ga over them, you still have to be very careful exactley WHAT you get a tatto of!! A good friend of mine wanted to get a tattoo of a shamrock because of his Irish heritage and he had a design picked out that he had seen on the internet... I'll be damned if he hadn't picked out and Aryan Brotherhood shamrock!!! I had to get online and show him what that particular tat meant so he didn't innocently get something that could get him into a lot of trouble he doesn't want..( I used to run with a VERY wild crowd and some of the guys did time and are AB...thats how I knew what it was.) If you have one of those tats and aren't allowed to have it, those guys have been known to either kill people over it or to actually SKIN the part of the body where it is taking the tat off...

What a crazy world we live in eh?
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

White Lions?!?!?! Empty Re: White Lions?!?!?!

Post  Administrator 4/16/2007, 4:14 pm

That's interesting stuff. So there are sundown towns today? This is all relevant info because I don't think there's any doubt that in another few decades, the USA will go through a period of vicious race war, and we'll make Iraq look like a mild skirmish. There won't be hundreds of casualties each month.....there will be tens of thousands. It won't just be the fighting that reduces the overall population.....it'll be starvation and disease created by the breakdown of infrustructure caused by the violence. Very limited distribution of food and medicine. Now add to that the ethnic purges that will have top priority all over the USA.

In other words, the USA will return to the 1800s way of thinking.......white people of European descent gaining control of North America. This is exactly how we became a nation in the first place. And now, considering the way we are being totally overrun by Mexico, along with the staggering birth rates of all non-whites......the days of the descendants of European immigrants controlling the USA are now numbered. Political control will be lost. We are seeing the beginning of this change today. This sets the stage for......war, unless the Second Coming commences first angel

You can just forget about the PC crap you constantly hear today........that is a desparate attempt to avoid the inevitable. And it won't be just here in the States that the race war will be fought......have you been paying attention to Europe? ha ha ha.......you'll see muslims scattering in all directions like ants, trying to get the hell OUT. The days of muslims in Europe are numbered.

And as for us here in the states......I predict we'll see our population drop by at least 50% by the time this coming war runs it's course. Mexico will get it's ass kicked again, and our borders will be sealed tight. But I also think that the days of the USA as a super power are also VERY limited. We are being brought down from within. And once the dust settles, we'll just sit back and watch the show in the middle east. We'll pretty much be out of the international game. Poor Israel will be completely alone.

BOOKIE CHALLENGE White Lions?!?!?! 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/18/2007, 5:09 am

I certainly hope you're wrong, Mighty... in_da_nuts

I would hate for my kids and grandkids (if I ever have any) to have to go through something like that.

We need some change, but I'd hate to see it happen like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 4/18/2007, 4:46 pm

Well Mighty i hope things don't go down like that... You know after things like Ruby Ridge alot of the militia folks went underground again. But I know where a few of them are around the homestate...(because of the trade I'm in)
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum