Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your punter out of the White River

Go down

Get your punter out of the White River Empty Get your punter out of the White River

Post  cravnravn 10/20/2010, 6:19 am

LOL, LOL

Indianapolis police have arrested Colts punter Pat McAfee and charged him with public intoxication after he was found wet and shirtless near a downtown canal.

Indianapolis-area media reported that shortly before 5 a.m. on Wednesday, a 911 caller told police that a shirtless, wet man had tried to get into her car at a traffic light in the city's Broad Ripple district.

When police arrived on the scene they found a shirtless and soaking wet McAfee, who said he was not sure if he had been in a nearby canal and said it had been raining. According to media reports, there was no rain in Indianapolis at the time.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5706081

laughing laughing laughing laughing
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Get your punter out of the White River Empty Re: Get your punter out of the White River

Post  Guest 10/20/2010, 6:54 am

Bye week... young... rich... ingredients for a screw-up or two. Hell, they found Fili Moala in a ditch off the side of the road drunk and passed out just after training camp. He was dressed and played in the opener.

1 will get his knuckles rapped, be fined by the team, and move on. chug cheerstoyou drinkbeer

Back to top Go down

Get your punter out of the White River Empty Re: Get your punter out of the White River

Post  Guest 10/21/2010, 10:12 am

The Colts have announced that he'll be suspended starting Monday and running THROUGH the game with Houston. Have no idea who will act as the punter for the very important Houston game...Cravn? Can you punt?

Oh and Clark's likely gonna miss at least that game, Collie's banged up, and Addai will not likely be playing either. That game could get very ugly.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/21/2010, 11:28 am

I used to punt, was a dam good one at that too..I had my 15 minutes of fame in 1984, going out for the Baltimore Stars of the USFL.

Im proud to say I got beat out by a future HOFer, Sean Lendetta.

Oh, I know I could boom it further than him, but he got me on the hang-time.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down