Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cravn: Home security system advice

2 posters

Go down

Cravn:  Home security system advice Empty Cravn: Home security system advice

Post  Guest 1/10/2013, 8:54 am

HOW TO INSTALL A SOUTHERN HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

1. Go to Goodwill and buy a pair of size 14-16 men's work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine

3. Put four giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

"Bubba,....... Me and Virgil, T-Bone and Jimmy Earl went for more ammo and a gallon of sweet tea. Be back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls. They got the mailman this morning and messed him up bad. I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside. Be right back. Cooter "

Back to top Go down

Cravn:  Home security system advice Empty Re: Cravn: Home security system advice

Post  Magic 1/10/2013, 11:13 am

He may have to write that note in espanol down in FLA lol
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Cravn:  Home security system advice Empty Re: Cravn: Home security system advice

Post  cravnravn 1/10/2013, 8:52 pm

I have my security blanket, thank you..ive already had to replace 2 5 foot sections of pool screen, caus this SOB runs through it to get to squirels..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/11/2013, 7:12 am

cravnravn wrote:I have my security blanket, thank you..ive already had to replace 2 5 foot sections of pool screen, caus this SOB runs through it to get to squirels..

Read my lips... doggy door.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/12/2013, 2:55 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:I have my security blanket, thank you..ive already had to replace 2 5 foot sections of pool screen, caus this SOB runs through it to get to squirels..

Read my lips... doggy door.

You dont think we've checked??I cant figure one out or find one that fits a pool house enclosure..If you find one, I will buy it..If the screen house was wooden, Id make something, but its stainless, and Im not good cutting stainless and welding..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/12/2013, 9:08 am

This is one like my sister has in her lanai in Florida. You can order a specific size and, from the description, it works with aluminum frames.

http://www.petdoors.com/hale-pet-doors-for-screens.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down