Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm hearing the Colts are going to have a surprise on Sat.

3 posters

Go down

I'm hearing the Colts are going to have a surprise on Sat. Empty I'm hearing the Colts are going to have a surprise on Sat.

Post  dblshockpwr 1/13/2010, 5:08 am

And they are not going to put either Baltimore or Ravens up on the scoreboard at Lucas, they are just going to put the word visitor up just for the Ravens.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

I'm hearing the Colts are going to have a surprise on Sat. Empty Re: I'm hearing the Colts are going to have a surprise on Sat.

Post  cravnravn 1/13/2010, 5:17 am

Thats OK by me..

So why does that pussy Kravitz get so offended?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

I'm hearing the Colts are going to have a surprise on Sat. Empty Re: I'm hearing the Colts are going to have a surprise on Sat.

Post  dblshockpwr 1/13/2010, 6:38 am

cravnravn wrote:Thats OK by me..

Kravitz is a putz. Nobody in Indy likes him either... He also thinks that he is good enough to get a job at ESPN, (which of course has never happened).

The Colts could win it all every year and he would find something to whine about.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/13/2010, 6:58 am

cravnravn wrote:Thats OK by me..

Keep in mind his day job is to write articles for the local fishwrap. He needs to spark interest, conversation, etc. More often than not, he'll just throw some crap up on the wall and see if it sticks.

He acts like he has the pulse of Indy, but he doesn't. He started in Denver, his newspapre owner moved him here, and he just doesn't really have a feel for what the locals really think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 1/13/2010, 10:47 am

dblshockpwr wrote:And they are not going to put either Baltimore or Ravens up on the scoreboard at Lucas, they are just going to put the word visitor up just for the Ravens.

They should also have MAYFLOWER deliver the game ball!!!!! I'm hearing the Colts are going to have a surprise on Sat. Laughing
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum