Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy me this one 2shock

3 posters

Go down

Buy me this one 2shock Empty Buy me this one 2shock

Post  Magic 8/4/2009, 12:33 pm

http://tinyurl.com/buy-me-this-one

For the price not that it is top of the line.

smile

But it is still XP Pro and a dual amd 4400 needs to be tested by me doing my Einstein work!

....of course I know a couple thousand people have done that but I only believe it if it is sitting here in my pc room/sports hall of fame room laughing

Btw why do I see you getting in espn board trouble again?

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8784
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Buy me this one 2shock Empty Re: Buy me this one 2shock

Post  dblshockpwr 8/4/2009, 1:53 pm

Not bad except for that 160 GB HDD.....

I don't know what is up that guys ass, over there.... I think he gets mad because he really can't people from posting there....

And the funny thing is that I bet I have more actual football posts there than a good 90% of the dipshits that post there.

I don't mind so much right now.. But when football season comes along I'll blow his mind with my DD-wrt router that sets up on rolling IP's... I did tell that Bearcat guy that he is a black racist earlier today and that I never liked him anyway and he is the kid that will constantly report people.... I swear in the whole time I have been there I have reprted a total of 2 people and that was the dipshit that would talk about child molesting and the Pats troll that used to make fun of James Dungy.....

Brock just has a Napolean complex where if you don't kiss his ass like that faggot poster chiefs and the rest of his ass kissers he bans them..

So do me a favor and you tell that guy if wants to talk to me, then email me at cptrohn@comcast.net and man up instead of hiding behind ESPN.

Maybe if I made posts about kissing other guys, and my boyfriends like that faggot chiefs does he would get aroused and let the posts stay up....

But if he keeps fucking with me I am going to start e-mailing ESPN corporate HQ's and tell them they should take a look at the state of their message boards.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/4/2009, 2:11 pm

Eh Fuck it... I went ahead and fired off an email to their corporate offices anyway. I wonder how Disney will like it when I let them know he lets a guy freely talk about his homosexual encounters on a "family" messageboard.....

And tell your pal that I am going to go to ESPN's website everyday and email them a screenshot of the NFL general board with all of it's garbage topics..... and that his little IP bans are worthless as it's EXTREMELY easy to just use a proxie to get the screenshots...... if he is some kind of IT guy, he's not a very good one.... especially when an old dumb carpenter can make him chase his tail.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 8/5/2009, 1:34 am

Who is this Brock you all speak of?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 8/5/2009, 3:16 am

Well I am talking about price for goods but as far as a 160HD...well I don't copy movies so I would never come close to filling that up.

I have had all sizes since my original 13.5 and I never filled it either.

The only thing I didn't like about that deal was the wussie 350 watt power supply.
They make up for that with the dual processor and NVIDIA GeForce

LOL..."my pal"?

He wouldn't fit into my group.

I just know how to figure things out.

Writing ESPN will do no good.

I do know that Brock works for a company that runs website moderating and he sure isn't the guy sitting there at his pc moderating the NBA and NFL general board since he is a boss.

Their employee's are the mods.

They were hired a couple years ago by go.com which is who runs the espn message boards and the site (and Walt is their owner)

So even if you call espn member services they will just say they have nothing to do with moderating or how it is done by that company.

I don't know why you spend so much time on those particular threads on the NFL board because you must know by now you aren't going to change anyones views on any subject there.

I only stop by and look at the thread titles and see who is there on the night shift and only bs with a couple guys there myself.

I would rather use my pc's for better things or see what is on the dish than discuss politics with a bunch or hypnotised 21st century hippy's and rappers lol

Oh Cravn.....Brock is just the name always mentioned as the Czar of espn board mods since they hired a company he works for.

There are actually many actual mods that sit there and read reported posts and threads 24/7

Hell if the boss was my friend he would give me back my list of world famous ID's I used to have and lost for no reason.

Rolling Eyes

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8784
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/5/2009, 5:23 am

Magic wrote:Well I am talking about price for goods but as far as a 160HD...well I don't copy movies so I would never come close to filling that up.

I have had all sizes since my original 13.5 and I never filled it either.

The only thing I didn't like about that deal was the wussie 350 watt power supply.
They make up for that with the dual processor and NVIDIA GeForce

LOL..."my pal"?

He wouldn't fit into my group.

I just know how to figure things out.

Writing ESPN will do no good.

I do know that Brock works for a company that runs website moderating and he sure isn't the guy sitting there at his pc moderating the NBA and NFL general board since he is a boss.

Their employee's are the mods.

They were hired a couple years ago by go.com which is who runs the espn message boards and the site (and Walt is their owner)

So even if you call espn member services they will just say they have nothing to do with moderating or how it is done by that company.

I don't know why you spend so much time on those particular threads on the NFL board because you must know by now you aren't going to change anyones views on any subject there.

I only stop by and look at the thread titles and see who is there on the night shift and only bs with a couple guys there myself.

I would rather use my pc's for better things or see what is on the dish than discuss politics with a bunch or hypnotised 21st century hippy's and rappers lol

Oh Cravn.....Brock is just the name always mentioned as the Czar of espn board mods since they hired a company he works for.

There are actually many actual mods that sit there and read reported posts and threads 24/7

Hell if the boss was my friend he would give me back my list of world famous ID's I used to have and lost for no reason.

Rolling Eyes

LOL I guess it's just the indian in me Magic.... I am fascinated by crazy people and those folks over there surely fit the bill... I also like to figure out who the paid spammers are, there are more than a couple of them...

Yeah 160gb's would probably be plenty if you are not going to throw alot of multi-media on it, the box itself that I saw got some great reveiws... You might check out frys.com though.. My dad got a new box there a month or so ago that came with the Athlon64 quad core and I think a 320GB HDD and 3GB Ram for actually close to the same price, but I don't know if it is still on sale or not..

I am thinking about selling my laptop though, my buddy wants it bad... I even ordered my Windows recovery discs from HP..(I lost mine somewhere, but they were only $20 from HP) I have been thinking about getting a netbook instead of the 17 in laptop since the battery life is so much better with them and they are all energy star as well. But I am kind of attached to that machine now and have maxed out the RAM and the HDD in it...

I did catch a 20 in LCD widescreen monitor on sale at a brick and mortar Best Buy last week for under $100, but it is rare that I buy anything there these days since they are usually about 20% higher on their prices than Newegg, Tiger and frys online stores... But I guess that Walmart is the place to buy laptops now Magic.... We were there the other day and they had a dual-core with 3GB of Ram a 15 in screen and a 320GB HDD for just over $400 ohshit ohshit Of course it was a Vista box and not XP pro though and it is all pre-loaded and extremely bloated with all the junked up commercial software and adware etc.. Vista isn't really THAT bad, but it takes a good day or so going into it and just getting rid of all the crap that comes pre-loaded that are just useless and resource killers... anymore I just want a minimal OS and then add the applications that I want so I can save my resources of the machine for what I want it to do, and Vista makes it hard to do that...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down