Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2Shock

2 posters

Go down

2Shock Empty 2Shock

Post  cravnravn 4/18/2007, 4:13 am

Its the most wonderful time of the year. booya

DERBY TIME!!!!

Dominican
Hard Spun

Are my 2 Derby Choices to date. You will get a price on Hard Spun, hes a local MD Horse that has crushed the fields wherever he has raced.
I watched Dominican race this past Saturday in Kentucky, he closes like a freight train.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

2Shock Empty Re: 2Shock

Post  dblshockpwr 4/18/2007, 1:52 pm

cravnravn wrote:Its the most wonderful time of the year. booya

DERBY TIME!!!!

Dominican
Hard Spun

Are my 2 Derby Choices to date. You will get a price on Hard Spun, hes a local MD Horse that has crushed the fields wherever he has raced.
I watched Dominican race this past Saturday in Kentucky, he closes like a freight train.

Right on Cravn!! thanks for the heads up! I haven't had much time for the ponies this year and have fallen way behind on things... I'll have to check them out!!

Hey did the net gambling ban also do away with the parimutuals on the web too? Damn if they did I will be 1 shitty mofo!!!

First they absolutleyRUINED my Party-Poker gig!! (I was pulling in some nice side $$$ I actually considered going pro for a while to see how it would work out) Now if they knocked the ponies too I will be one seriously pissed off American Citizen!!!

Who the hell are they to tell me what i can do with my hard-earned money!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down