Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dallas Clark isn't too bright ..

2 posters

Go down

Dallas Clark isn't too bright .. Empty Dallas Clark isn't too bright ..

Post  =SA= 12/28/2011, 4:42 pm

Colts players can’t understand why fans would want them to lose
Posted by Michael David Smith on December 28, 2011, 6:34 PM EST
Indianapolis Colts defensive end Freeney celebrates after sacking Dallas Cowboys quarterback Kitna during the fourth quarter of their NFL football game in Indianapolis Reuters

The Colts head into Week 17 knowing that a loss would get them the first overall pick in the draft, while a win combined with a Rams loss would move the Colts into No. 2 in the draft order. And they know that for Colts fans who want Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck, that could mean cheering for them to lose.

But just because players know that mentality exists, that doesn’t mean they understand it.

“I don’t understand any of that,” Colts tight end Dallas Clark said, in comments distributed by the team. “I am just focused on trying to beat Jacksonville, and I think that everyone in this locker room’s goal is to do that.”
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Dallas Clark isn't too bright .. Empty Re: Dallas Clark isn't too bright ..

Post  Guest 12/29/2011, 7:26 am

Following the company line... wouldn't expect anything else.

What do you expect? "Yes, we plan to go down there and lay down. It is in our best interest to lose. I'm paid millions and am a professional athlete. I can overcome my competitive nature and do what I can to lose and not get hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 1/3/2012, 10:27 am

What do you expect? "Yes, we plan to go down there and lay down. It is in our best interest to lose. I'm paid millions and am a professional athlete. I can overcome my competitive nature and do what I can to lose and not get hurt."

Hey, I empty trash cans and do BS maintenance for a living........I can relate smile

Maybe next season, Clark will feel better when Manning throws him a few TD's in the first half, and in clean-up, Luck throws him two more in the second half king

And Clark will still be a millionaire, and I'll still be doing BS maintenace smile

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Dallas Clark isn't too bright .. 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down