Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gen Wes Clark will be Obama's VP candidate...

3 posters

Go down

Gen Wes Clark will be Obama's VP candidate... Empty Gen Wes Clark will be Obama's VP candidate...

Post  dblshockpwr 5/10/2008, 7:49 pm

This is the current buzz that I am catching on who Obama's runningmate will be in the general election... This would be a double bonus for me, since fall the folks that remember the NMNF/arena political boards on ESPN will remember.... Wes Clark was my guy as soon as he said he was going to run that year....
\
(and if you all also remember back from those days I never cast a vote for Kerry either.......)

And I still beleive we all as a nation would have been much better off with Brainiac Ralp Nader than GWB any day of the week.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Gen Wes Clark will be Obama's VP candidate... Empty Re: Gen Wes Clark will be Obama's VP candidate...

Post  cravnravn 5/11/2008, 5:15 am

Whomever Hussein picks for a running mate, hope he invests in kevlar.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Gen Wes Clark will be Obama's VP candidate... Empty Re: Gen Wes Clark will be Obama's VP candidate...

Post  Agent 99 5/11/2008, 5:39 am

cravnravn wrote:Whomever Hussein picks for a running mate, hope he invests in kevlar.

ramborampage

goner

boohoo
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 5/11/2008, 9:17 am

He's going to win Cravn....
it's going to happen....

I can feel it in my bones.

Why do you think the GOP resorted to Operation Republican Desperation? (which by the way will turn out to be a great thing for the democrats when all is said and done, it's going to cost the GOP some major points in swing voters due to them already being seen as the party of voter fruad in Florida oh so long ago)

He's going to be president...

And John McCain? You might as well say he is a democrat anyway though..... his voting record speaks for itself... very liberal.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum