Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heres a good joke for you Colt fans........

3 posters

Go down

Heres a good joke for you Colt fans........ Empty Heres a good joke for you Colt fans........

Post  wood20ks 1/10/2008, 9:12 pm

Got this off the ESPN Board...........Maybe you all read it,but I thought it was funny:

God asks Peyton Manning first: "What do you believe?" Peyton thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my fans." God can't help but see the essential goodness of Manning, and offers him a seat to his left.

Then God turns to Tony Romo and says, "What do you believe?" Tony says, "I believe passion, discipline,courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, I've always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields." God is greatly moved by Tony's sincere eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his right.

Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?" Tom replies, "I believe you're in my seat."

lol I will drink to that laughing painful_lol chug

Tell me that wasn`t funny.lol

Last edited by on 1/11/2008, 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Heres a good joke for you Colt fans........ Empty Re: Heres a good joke for you Colt fans........

Post  cravnravn 1/11/2008, 1:19 am

*scratching head*
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Heres a good joke for you Colt fans........ Empty Re: Heres a good joke for you Colt fans........

Post  wood20ks 1/11/2008, 3:04 am

cravnravn wrote:*scratching head*

lmao...........I just noticed it didn`t paste........I never said I was a genius at this stuff. wtf
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/11/2008, 4:31 am

Nice one!! I will drink to that
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 1/11/2008, 2:55 pm

Trick question....

Everybody knows Manning IS god...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down