Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I REALLY HATE TAXES!!!!

3 posters

Go down

I REALLY HATE TAXES!!!! Empty I REALLY HATE TAXES!!!!

Post  dblshockpwr 3/11/2007, 3:59 pm

I gotta pay those damn robbing me blind COCK SUCKERS $2500.00 this year!!!!!!

Those punk asses!!!!!

I never had to pay this much when Clinton was in office!!!!

Damn republcans..... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

I REALLY HATE TAXES!!!! Empty Re: I REALLY HATE TAXES!!!!

Post  Magic 3/12/2007, 1:39 am

See that is your problem Shock!

I am a conservative (but I vote for the one I want regardless of the party)

But when it comes to our property taxes it is according to what party runs your State and not the President.

My taxes were actually more when Clinton was in there but the fact is Washington State is and has pretty much always been a liberali dumbocratic State that loves to tax us property owners for bullshit that has nothing to do with us.

I just found out why my taxes seemed lower this time.......the dumbasses at the Court House (dumbocrats from top to botton btw) forgot to send me ALL of the property tax papers for the first time ever!

See, for some reason they break my 5 acres into 3 different tax parcels and this time they only sent 2 of them and I payed them off early and just figured they changed it.......BUT......NO......I found out I still owe another $160 for my fucking front yard that is mainly where I made my goofy golf course!!

So now I will probably have to go to the idiot Court House to pay that since they didn't send me the paper and envelope they are required to send me!

And THIS was supposed to be the start of me just mailing in the money instead of going to the Court House in town and handing them the cash and all that goes with being there with those over-paid morons.

I don't know about Indiana political history but I'm willing to bet they are run by liberali dumbocrats too.

To me I think property owners should only pay taxes for things that apply to the owners.

I have to pay taxes for the damn boat harbor in town and I never go there......never had a boat......and couldn't care less about the damn boats!!!

Let the fucking boat owners pay for that shit.

Hell I don't want to even pay for the local library since I never go there (I buy books if I want them) and they are right on the edge when it comes to paying school taxes since I have no kids in school for 7 years now and I only went to that school for 4 years and the teachers were dopes that spent most of the time screwing one of the students or just giving out "A's" for the girls that showed em the tit shots!

I could take every one of them to school and embarrass those supposed teachers back then or now.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 3/12/2007, 11:19 am

Hell, you're lucky, Dshock......even after all my deductions, I still have to pay the feds 4k!!

......................./´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.....Fuck............'/
..........\.....the.........../
............\....Feds.......(
..............\.............\....

BOOKIE CHALLENGE I REALLY HATE TAXES!!!! 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum