Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centurylink SUCKS

Go down

Centurylink SUCKS Empty Centurylink SUCKS

Post  Magic 5/2/2017, 5:21 pm

Centurylink SUCKS Dish_f10

I, __________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God and this worshipful lodge of Master Masons, erected to Him and dedicated to the Holy Saints John, do hereby and Hereon, solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will forever keep and conceal all the secrets belonging to this Degree; that I will not communicate them to any person or persons whosever; except it be to a true and lawful Brother Master Mason or within a regular Lodge of Master Masons, and not unto him or them until after due trial, strict examination or lawful information, I shall have found him or them justly entitled to receive the same.
I furthermore promise and swear that I will answer and obey all due signs and regular summons, sent me by a regular Lodge of Master Masons or handed me by a brother of this degree, if within the length of my cable-toe.
I furthermore promise and swear that I will stand-to and abide by all the laws, rules and regulations of any Lodge of Master Masons of which I may be a member, together with the general laws and edicts of the Grand Lodge, under whose authority the same shall work, so far as they shall come to my knowledge.
I furthermore promise and swear that I will help, aid and assist any poor or distressed Brother Master Masons, their widows and orphans, they applying to me as such and I finding them worthy, so far as I may be able without material injury to myself or family.
I furthermore promise and swear that I will keep the secrets of a worthy Brother Master Mason when communicated to and received by me as such, as secure and inviolate in my breast as they were in his before being thus communicated.
I furthermore promise and swear that I will not wrong, cheat or defraud a Lodge of Master Masons or a Brother of this degree, out of the value of anything, knowingly myself, or allow it to be done by another, if within my power to prevent.
I furthermore promise and swear that I will not be present at the making of woman a Mason, an old man in his dotage, a young man in his non-age, an atheist, a mad man, a libertine, or a fool, knowing them to be so.
I furthermore promise and swear that I will not violate the chastity of, nor have Illicit carnal intercourse with a Master Mason wife, mother, sister or daughter, nor allow it to be done by another, if within my power to prevent.
I furthermore promise and swear that I will not give the substitute for the secret word of a Master Mason in any other manner or form save that in which I so received it, which will be under the five points of fellowship, and at low breath; and that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress unless I am in real distress or my life in intimate danger, in some public place for the instruction of a brother, or within a regular Lodge while at labor, and should I ever see that sign given or hear the words accompanying it spoken, I will hasten to the relief of the Brother so giving or speaking them should there be a greater probability of saving his life than of losing my own.
I further promise and swear that I will not sit in a lodge of clandestine masons, nor have Masonic communication with a clandestine made Mason, a suspended or expelled Brother while under such time of sentence, knowing them to be so.
To all of which I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear to keep and perform the same, without any equivocation, mental reservation or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever, binding myself under no less penalty the that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken out, may remains burned to ashes and spread to the four winds of heaven, that there might neither remain any more remembrance or memory among man or Masons forever; should I ever knowing, willfully, or unlawfully violate or transgress this, my solemn, Master Mason Obligation. So help me God and keep me steadfast.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779