Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I am Moving to Speedway..

2 posters

Go down

So I am Moving to Speedway.. Empty So I am Moving to Speedway..

Post  dblshockpwr 5/31/2014, 5:54 pm

and moving into an apartment on the water.... I have a HUGE lake walking out of the place and then a smaller lagoon to the rear..

And I still have the 2 acres out west... (If it wasn't an hour+ to work I would move there)
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

So I am Moving to Speedway.. Empty Re: So I am Moving to Speedway..

Post  cravnravn 6/1/2014, 3:39 am

dblshockpwr wrote:and moving into an apartment on the water....  I have a HUGE lake walking out of the place and then a smaller lagoon to the rear..

And I still have the 2 acres out west... (If it wasn't an hour+ to work I would move there)

An hour is nothing, I drove from Pa into Baltimore every day for 12 years. And I use the back roads now from Deltona to daytona which takes me 45 minutes, I could hop on the dreaded I4 and save 10 minutes, but its not worth the risk, these bastards do 75 through a 5 mile construction zone..

Id opt for the drive, it ends the day with a relaxing mood, you dont take the job home..

When I lived in Baltimore and went to UPS which was 19 miles north, it took everybit of an hour to get there because of rush hour on the baltimore beltway, I think thats where i developed my road rage from.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down