Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conference Championship Weekend - Picks and Standings

3 posters

Go down

Conference Championship Weekend - Picks and Standings Empty Conference Championship Weekend - Picks and Standings

Post  Guest 1/18/2013, 9:10 am

Conference Championship Weekend Picks, Results and Standings for your printing pleasure.

Lots of yellow, folks.

Can't say I was rooting for either team in the AFC game but it was kind of nice to see Brady sitting on his butt after having thrown a couple of INT's. Enjoy the ride, Cravn.

Back to top Go down

Conference Championship Weekend - Picks and Standings Empty Re: Conference Championship Weekend - Picks and Standings

Post  Magic 1/21/2013, 1:08 am

GO NINERS clap cheerstoyou hellyes smile king sunny thankya horsey
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8791
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Conference Championship Weekend - Picks and Standings Empty conf results

Post  R&R 1/21/2013, 6:17 am

Lots but I don't believe enough yellow Mr Blueshoes. Via my Chimacum math and understanding of what made up the parlay with SF and Atlanta pushing all parlay's should be yellow. But then I've been seeing red with the way the Seahawks lost last weekend and it's early here on the West Coast. Please advise/straighten me out, r/R&R
PS: thanks for the results spread sheets all season.
R&R
R&R
I have a bad-ass avatar, and I know it.

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Conference Championship Weekend - Picks and Standings Empty Re: Conference Championship Weekend - Picks and Standings

Post  Guest 1/21/2013, 6:40 am

R&R wrote:Lots but I don't believe enough yellow Mr Blueshoes. Via my Chimacum math and understanding of what made up the parlay with SF and Atlanta pushing all parlay's should be yellow. But then I've been seeing red with the way the Seahawks lost last weekend and it's early here on the West Coast. Please advise/straighten me out, r/R&R
PS: thanks for the results spread sheets all season.

I don't understand what you're asking. Everyone has a push in the parlay for the ATL/SF game and therefore no one received any points for a parlay win.

Back to top Go down

Post  R&R 1/21/2013, 6:07 pm

Sorry and no points = no big deal alright. When I saw the red for R&R parlay with Balt and under it got me thinking it should be yellow because of the SF/Atlanta push and that maybe all parlay's should be yellow because nobody could win or loose it (after the push).
R&R
R&R

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/22/2013, 3:21 am

R&R wrote:Sorry and no points = no big deal alright. When I saw the red for R&R parlay with Balt and under it got me thinking it should be yellow because of the SF/Atlanta push and that maybe all parlay's should be yellow because nobody could win or loose it (after the push).

Yellow just prevents you from a Magical Gooseegg, if the boxes were all red, You'd have a GOOSE!!! next to your name.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  R&R 1/23/2013, 5:36 pm

Ok buddy, thanks and for shits and grins, maybe for historical record purposes, would it be appropriate to change the R&R over/under to yellow?
R&R
R&R

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/23/2013, 7:07 pm

R&R wrote:Ok buddy, thanks and for shits and grins, maybe for historical record purposes, would it be appropriate to change the R&R over/under to yellow?

Ummm...the over/under was 51 for the Baltimore/NE game. The total was 41 so the under was a winner. So, your under pick has been changed to Green (as it should have been).

Back to top Go down

Post  R&R 1/26/2013, 11:23 am

Thanks. No big deal but thanks and I hope the Pro bowl is worth watching.
R&R
R&R

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 1/26/2013, 2:35 pm

R&R wrote:Thanks. No big deal but thanks and I hope the Pro bowl is worth watching.

Well that part where Peyton Manning is on the field will be worth watching clap

And Reggie Wayne will be there so maybe one more TD pass and Jeff Saturday retires after the game........too bad he plays for the NFC this time.

The ones wearing the horse shoe are always good to see out there cheerstoyou

Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/26/2013, 3:36 pm

Really you all actually watch that wrestling match? its a joke, havent seen one in...hell I cant recall
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/26/2013, 9:16 pm

I love the spin they're trying put out there that the game is going to be competitive. Per 12, "Mr. Goddell said..." Well guess what. These guys are not going to go hard.

Its almost as bad as the NBA All-Star game... no - sorry, its not that bad. sucks

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/27/2013, 2:19 am

ColtsKurt wrote:I love the spin they're trying put out there that the game is going to be competitive. Per 12, "Mr. Goddell said..." Well guess what. These guys are not going to go hard.

Its almost as bad as the NBA All-Star game... no - sorry, its not that bad. sucks

It is worse then an NBA All-Star game, just look at the rule changes that apply, no blitzing, no more then 4 rushing..Gimme a break, Goodell & Manning can try to make it competitive all they want, its not happening. Why should it change, maybe if they changed to the MLB format, if the AFC wins the SB must be played on an AFC Field, that way they could have 2 cities each year ready to host the SB..

Bottom line is, there is nothing to gain and a career to lose playing in a meaningless exhibition.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/27/2013, 11:28 am

cravnravn wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:I love the spin they're trying put out there that the game is going to be competitive. Per 12, "Mr. Goddell said..." Well guess what. These guys are not going to go hard.

It is worse then an NBA All-Star game, just look at the rule changes that apply, no blitzing, no more then 4 rushing..Gimme a break, Goodell & Manning can try to make it competitive all they want, its not happening. Why should it change, maybe if they changed to the MLB format, if the AFC wins the SB must be played on an AFC Field, that way they could have 2 cities each year ready to host the SB..

Bottom line is, there is nothing to gain and a career to lose playing in a meaningless exhibition.

That "Like" button-thing applies here...

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 1/27/2013, 5:42 pm

lol

Flag

Flag

Magic
Magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down