Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divisional Playoff Weekend - Picks, Results and Standings

4 posters

Go down

Divisional Playoff Weekend - Picks, Results and Standings Empty Re: Divisional Playoff Weekend - Picks, Results and Standings

Post  Guest 1/12/2013, 8:18 pm

CK's annual playoff meltdown
Some things never change...

Back to top Go down

Divisional Playoff Weekend - Picks, Results and Standings Empty Re: Divisional Playoff Weekend - Picks, Results and Standings

Post  Magic 1/13/2013, 2:02 pm

Could this finally be Drews week?

Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8809
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/13/2013, 2:26 pm

Nope I think the old man gets off the pot this weekend
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/14/2013, 6:50 am

Thank god for the hook... booya

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 1/14/2013, 9:02 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:Thank god for the hook... booya

Atlanta you SUCK!!!! one_finger_salute
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/15/2013, 1:06 am

You are so right Mr Bear, they do suck..If it wasnt for Pete Carrolls bone headed decision, Atlanta would of lost...Thats OK, San Fran will crush them Sunday, setting up the Harbaugh Bowl
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDrew 1/15/2013, 5:45 am

I think your point totals on the page are all messed up. How can you hit 7 teams and only be awarded 5 points? and a few people who hit parlays and best bets only got 3 pts.
BigDrew
BigDrew
Retired

Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2006-08-30

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/DrewBHolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/15/2013, 6:15 am

BigDrew wrote:I think your point totals on the page are all messed up. How can you hit 7 teams and only be awarded 5 points? and a few people who hit parlays and best bets only got 3 pts.

Ahem... better look at the scoring at the top of the results page, Drew. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDrew 1/15/2013, 7:17 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
BigDrew wrote:I think your point totals on the page are all messed up. How can you hit 7 teams and only be awarded 5 points? and a few people who hit parlays and best bets only got 3 pts.

Ahem... better look at the scoring at the top of the results page, Drew. Rolling Eyes

Oh Snap i missed that. Makes me feel a little better only 5 points away from 1st then hehe... hammerhead
BigDrew
BigDrew
Retired

Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2006-08-30

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/DrewBHolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/15/2013, 1:09 pm

Drew, re: the new photo in your signature... I wish they/you would bury the Colts issue... more games in Indy than were played there. More history here than there, now.
They're ours.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/15/2013, 2:49 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:Drew, re: the new photo in your signature... I wish they/you would bury the Colts issue... more games in Indy than were played there. More history here than there, now.
They're ours.

No way, they were mine first Smile

So when my parents divorced in 68, I wasnt supposed to care for my dad anymore?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/15/2013, 4:33 pm

cravnravn wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:Drew, re: the new photo in your signature... I wish they/you would bury the Colts issue... more games in Indy than were played there. More history here than there, now.
They're ours.

No way, they were mine first Smile

So when my parents divorced in 68, I wasnt supposed to care for my dad anymore?

Apples and oranges. You can care. I'd be tearing you up if you didn't. I'm referring to the hatred of many in the city, not you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down