Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech Help

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tech Help - Page 2 Empty Re: Tech Help

Post  cravnravn 12/29/2011, 8:46 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Coming to you live from. The kindle fire she loves it ' unripebooya

Excellent!

Interesting, if I try to connect to this site (BookieChallenge.com) from my Kindle I get some strange error message: "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access on this server." So, no luck with that. What might you be doing differently, John?

BTW: Downloaded the HD version of Angry Birds to the Kindle and managed to make it through all levels. What an addictive game!

Never mind! It helps to use the correct web address. happy2 This note is coming from my Fire!!

HOLY HELL!!! we downloaded it last night, you aint kidding about being an addictive game.

Tech Help - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJDFPWcAd-ZLGIKfwKr8i2qcYU8tMKNeVVVMy_3oia11Kl0Sn_
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Tech Help - Page 2 Empty Re: Tech Help

Post  Guest 12/29/2011, 9:39 am

cravnravn wrote:
HOLY HELL!!! we downloaded it last night, you aint kidding about being an addictive game.

Tech Help - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJDFPWcAd-ZLGIKfwKr8i2qcYU8tMKNeVVVMy_3oia11Kl0Sn_

You'll kill several hours playing that game, for sure. Would be great when flying or sitting around an airport.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2