Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT)

4 posters

Go down

Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT) Empty Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT)

Post  Guest 9/19/2011, 11:24 am

Dam! My apologies to Swanny. Upon further review, the Dallas game was a PUSH, not a loss. So, no True Super Goose Egg for him. Props for a good try, though.

===================

Let's all congratulate Mr. Swanshaft. He has managed to accomplish a FIRST in Bookie Challenge history -- what I'm gonna call a TRUE SUPER GOOSE EGG. He picked five different teams, no doubt feeling he'd clean up with 7 points. Instead ALL FIVE FREAKIN' TEAMS LOST!! Can you believe that? No pushes...just solid, no-doubt-about-it losses. FIVE OF THEM

Way to go, Swanny!! hellyes

Week 2 - Picks and Partial Results.

Last edited by BlueShoes1 on 9/19/2011, 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT) Empty Re: Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT)

Post  Magic 9/19/2011, 12:30 pm

clap You have to be good to catch a Super Goose in Philly lol

But then he does have 2 points ....something Woods,Cravn,and Lizard haven't seen since last season laughing

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8785
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT) Empty Re: Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT)

Post  Guest 9/19/2011, 2:30 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:Let's all congratulate Mr. Swanshaft. He has managed to accomplish a FIRST in Bookie Challenge history -- what I'm gonna call a TRUE SUPER GOOSE EGG. He picked five different teams, no doubt feeling he'd clean up with 7 points. Instead ALL FIVE FREAKIN' TEAMS LOST!! Can you believe that? No pushes...just solid, no-doubt-about-it losses. FIVE OF THEM

Way to go, Swanny!! hellyes

Week 2 - Picks and Partial Results.

Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT) Rimshot

Awesome! clap in_da_nuts

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/20/2011, 5:37 am

Let the front runners go, Im a stallion that'll be there in the end.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/20/2011, 6:03 am

cravnravn wrote:Let the front runners go, Im a stallion that'll be there in the end.

I'm with you, Crav... its a marathon, not a sprint. rambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Swanshaft 9/22/2011, 12:44 pm

Hey hey hey hey hey. one_finger_salute
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 9/23/2011, 8:42 am

I thnk Blue is happy because the letter "B" comes before the letter "M", thus vaulting him into 1st place.

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Swanshaft makes Bookie Challenge History!! (NOT) 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Swanshaft 9/25/2011, 6:37 pm

BTW, I am sure that I have had a true goose egg before. I almost always pick 5 teams and have had a few goose eggs in my day, therefore, one of them should have been a true goose.

And, in other posts, people have bashed rookies for picking 5 teams, and to be honest, I think it is the best strategy if you do it correctly.

Oh, I love my parlay today. Should keep me firmly in the running for the regular season lead that gives braggin rights and not much else... hahaha

357_SmithWesson
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/26/2011, 7:38 am

Swanshaft wrote:
And, in other posts, people have bashed rookies for picking 5 teams, and to be honest, I think it is the best strategy if you do it correctly.

Pretty much any win-seeking strategy is the best strategy if you do it correctly. wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down