Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I am getting one of the google notebooks...

2 posters

Go down

I think I am getting one of the google notebooks... Empty I think I am getting one of the google notebooks...

Post  dblshockpwr 12/15/2010, 4:17 pm

well some friends of mine.. (I was not involved of course) SOMEHOW figured out how to check which packages had shipped from google via UPS (they might want to work on their security there Cravn.) and there is one package from google weighing 6 lbs coming to my zipcode......

Man I do hope I get one.... Hell the fake ones are going for 10k on Ebay right now. LOL Of course I am WAAAY too much of a geek to sell mine if I get it.... and I would feel obligated to honor my agreement to help them test their new product. (a man is only as good as his word in the end)

But damn that would be the best Christmas present for a guy like me lol
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

I think I am getting one of the google notebooks... Empty Re: I think I am getting one of the google notebooks...

Post  cravnravn 12/16/2010, 3:39 am

(they might want to work on their security there Cravn.)

Thats the problem when your the most hated country in the world..Other countries dont have security like we have, other countries do not have customs check, if its shipped, its sent...But you see how UPS runs the tightest ship in the shipping business, those doggies sniffed that package out immediately..

Horray for the Pooches!!!
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down