Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok.. Here is my summer check in...

2 posters

Go down

Ok.. Here is my summer check in... Empty Ok.. Here is my summer check in...

Post  dblshockpwr 5/16/2010, 10:42 am

I wasn't happy with my social life lately so I turned off the cable and the internet so I would HAVE to get out and about again.... Things have gone reasonably well I think... Met a few new young ladies... nothing serious though.... Met some great new friends though and was having fun... UNTIL...

I started talking to Karen again.... guess I still wanted to see if there was anything left.... Big mistake... Learned we will never get along again the hard way. Big fall out that ended up with her throwing a brick through the window of my truck ala Elin Woods one night...... laughing

But the way I look it at it's a cheap lesson to learn... NEVER LOOK BACK.... and there is a reason why they are in your past... LOL

But now I can finally really move forward, selling out and heading back to the lake... Dont really have any family left here in Indy anyway.

My 2 uncles both recieved minor miracles, one came through a very tough time with open heart surgery and survived long odds to make, and my other uncle has been battling throat cancer but it is looking like he is going to beat it too.... I only really get online on the weekends now at the Public Library... LOL At least until football season, then I am going to get wired again...

Hope you all have a great summer!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ok.. Here is my summer check in... Empty Re: Ok.. Here is my summer check in...

Post  dblshockpwr 5/16/2010, 10:44 am

Oh yeah.... I have now decided to set my sights on a hispanic woman.... Those damn Latinas are SMOKING hot my friends..... And with all the indian in me I have decided to stay away from those damn Blue-eyed devils.. LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 5/16/2010, 9:31 pm

Oh man...you and your choice of chicks!

You are DOOMED!!!!!

lol laughing lol

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down