Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG, the Rain stopped... for a little while at least.

2 posters

Go down

OMFG, the Rain stopped... for a little while at least. Empty OMFG, the Rain stopped... for a little while at least.

Post  dblshockpwr 3/12/2010, 1:53 pm

Enough for me to maybe get SOMETHING done in the yard.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

OMFG, the Rain stopped... for a little while at least. Empty Re: OMFG, the Rain stopped... for a little while at least.

Post  cravnravn 3/13/2010, 3:34 am

Is this unbelieveable..The Farmers Almanac, was DEAD ON TO THE DAY with this storm, So this is 3 N'oreasters this season, just so lucky that it isnt 15 degrees cooler.

Oh Boy, what a mess I have with the driveway, I bet there is 20 tons of millings in my front yard, from all the plowing that needed to be done.. I dont know if I should rake it and shoivel it back on to the driveway or rent a bobcat and say fuck it and bring in a load of top soil and re seed the front yard??

One good thing I have learned from these storms, is that my roof held up afterall I was the GC on building this place hellyes
And talk about weight, the majority of the snow was pushed up against the front deck some places 6ft in height!!! Under all that snow was my garden which was outlined with large rocks and slate that we found in the woods, the beginning 10 feet of the stones is now totally embedded in the ground. They are grass level now..Thats some serious weight
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down