Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news, good news...

2 posters

Go down

Good news, good news... Empty Good news, good news...

Post  dblshockpwr 1/19/2010, 4:24 pm

Old 2shock just got offered a ground floor position in Indys Urban devolpment and Renewal project.... As CK can attest too there are literally THOUSANDS of abandoned and decaying houses in Indy... A guy I used to help out quite a bit got the bid from the city to rehab all of those houses... And he wants yours truly out front because of his VOLUNTEER experience he has helping with historical homes and projects around the state..... I would also be training apprentices and at risk youths and teaching them a skill as well... (see I am not a completely greedy SOB laughing )

So keep your fingers crossed and wish the shocker luck for this to come through... I need it bad..
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Good news, good news... Empty Re: Good news, good news...

Post  Guest 1/19/2010, 6:41 pm

Hope it works for you, 2shock. But I recall you looking at another local govt. position, don't I?

This one does sound to be more up your alley, as much as I can tell from our internet correspondence.

You rehab them and I'll do the builders risk and completed insurance. Sounds good to me!

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 1/19/2010, 7:33 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:Hope it works for you, 2shock. But I recall you looking at another local govt. position, don't I?

This one does sound to be more up your alley, as much as I can tell from our internet correspondence.

You rehab them and I'll do the builders risk and completed insurance. Sounds good to me!

This isn't a government job CK....... Private contractor working off of some of that Stimulus money.... My friend started the company and it fell into his lap.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 1/20/2010, 1:14 am

Hey if you need some "historical" colored mortor, Im your guy..I'll ship it, too..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum