Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mellencamps son trying to get him to quit smoking via

5 posters

Go down

Mellencamps son trying to get him to quit smoking via Empty Mellencamps son trying to get him to quit smoking via

Post  dblshockpwr 12/1/2009, 8:33 pm

facebook.

Whether you like him or not, it's still cool the kid is trying to get this going for his dad. (he is 14)

So if he gets 1,000,000 to sign up Old John Cougar will give up his 4-5 pack a day habit.

So lets help him out eh?
https://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=202540109208
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Mellencamps son trying to get him to quit smoking via Empty Re: Mellencamps son trying to get him to quit smoking via

Post  cravnravn 12/2/2009, 1:25 am

4-5 packs a day?? Sorry Brother, his days are numbered.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Mellencamps son trying to get him to quit smoking via Empty Re: Mellencamps son trying to get him to quit smoking via

Post  Magic 12/2/2009, 2:08 am

And you know he smokes the herb too.........there must be a cloud of smoke around him even when he falls asleep.

hey_mon

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 12/2/2009, 3:57 am

whoa

That's outrageous. 4 or 5 packs a day. What a fool.

Guess what I just bought......check THIS out:

http://smokingeverywhere.com/whatisit.php

What it amount to is, you puff on a "cigarette" with no tobacco...it looks like a real cigarette, yet you get a dose of nicotine and some water vapor. When you exhale, you blow out white "smoke", but it's only water vaper!!

In other words, you get to smoke as usual, but without all the deadly effects of tobacco and all those additives that kill you.

PLUS......one cartridge is equal to one pack of smokes.....and a cartridge is only $1 clap

One dollar per pack of cigarettes without the deadly side effects of real cigarettes!! You get to smoke all you want, but at the same time your lungs are healing plus all the other benifits of quiting!! Awesome!!

dance

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Mellencamps son trying to get him to quit smoking via 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2560

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/2/2009, 5:08 am

No thanks, i'll enjoy my smokes..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/2/2009, 5:27 am

Been there, done that. Quit cold turkey 5+ years ago.

You just gotta make up your mind that a freakin' tube 'o tobaccee ain't gonna beat me!

I do give the kid credit, but somebody needs to smack ol' Johnny Cougar upside the head. 4-5 packs a day?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/2/2009, 5:45 am

cravnravn wrote:No thanks, i'll enjoy my smokes..

John, I seem to recall you posting something in the last year where you were quitting. Am I remembering that correctly? Seriously, you gotta do that man. I managed to stop 19 months ago (but who's counting?) when my doc prescribed Chantix. It may not work for everyone but it definitely worked for me as I had tried numerous times over the years to stop. So far, so good.

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 12/2/2009, 6:56 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:

John, I seem to recall you posting something in the last year where you were quitting. Am I remembering that correctly? Seriously, you gotta do that man. I managed to stop 19 months ago (but who's counting?) when my doc prescribed Chantix. It may not work for everyone but it definitely worked for me as I had tried numerous times over the years to stop. So far, so good.

I tried Chantix and that stuff gave me some crazy maniac-type dreams that were very. very vivid.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/2/2009, 7:46 am

I was on Chantix for 6 months Norm...When I lost my father to the big C, I figured that would be all I needed to convince myself to quit, yeah it worked for a bit, but Im weak, I was smoking on Chantix.

With my Mom having had the big C and my Dad, the odds are stacked against me, So I might as well enjoy life while Im still here.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/2/2009, 8:45 am

dblshockpwr wrote:
BlueShoes1 wrote:

I tried Chantix and that stuff gave me some crazy maniac-type dreams that were very. very vivid.

You mean somehing other than the mushrooms will do that? Huh... who would've thunk?
Mellencamps son trying to get him to quit smoking via 53667

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 12/2/2009, 10:59 am

No power of the mind?

Hell I quit smoking back when Marlboro in the box were 25 cents a pack smile

Cigs made it hard to play basketball and breath and I planned on playing for the Lakers until I was almost 40 years old lol

Hell I banned cig smoking from my house back in 1979

Sooooooooooo........you drive up my driveway you will have to sit by the pond and smoke and then put those smelly damn things in the burn pile out back lol

Smoking those damn things is only for HS between classes and at lunch time......and then after school when your parents can't catch you.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic

Number of posts : 8779

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Beldar 12/2/2009, 6:35 pm

I smoked like a chimney until Jan. 3rd, 2006 when I had the heart attack. I smoked a couple trying to decide if I was having a heart attack.......penguins are none to bright at times.....haven't had one since although I do admit to still having the crave. I don't think that leaves after being hooked for 40 years.....I hope anyone who smokes can find a way to quit but it's your life. Only you know what you can do and not do. So much for preacher penguin.........he'll go away now and rest his weary self clap
Beldar
Beldar
Gone but not forgotton

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down