Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This new job sucks balls.

Go down

This new job sucks balls. Empty This new job sucks balls.

Post  dblshockpwr 9/2/2009, 8:36 pm

I'm going back to the trades ASAP.

Bunch of whiney pussies that have never done a hard days work in their lives and they think they are making big money as well.... They were talking about their biggest paydays and I was in shock.......They actually thought I was bullshitting them when I was telling them about the Eli Lilly shutdowns when I was pulling 5k a week (gross) and the big fat paydays when me and my former partner were working fulltime and then building houses on the side as well.

WTF am I thinking..... ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm calling my buddy that has some work at the Marriot downtown tomorrow and see if I can slide in there... I've been half stuck on stupid ever since Karen and I split up...

And these people NEED somebody to train them to throw stuff in boxes and ship it out? I've ran millions upon millions of dollars of work... I built Mel Simons house....( you should see the 12" crown with the 24k gold inlays in that place..)

Being a craftsman is what I do and what I love... not everybody can do the things we do.... and I guess it sounds crazy but I still like the danger of it....

You can take the man out of the Union but you can't take the union out of the man I guess..... I will be re-activated and back in the trades ASAP...

This shit is for the birds....
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

This new job sucks balls. Empty Re: This new job sucks balls.

Post  Guest 9/3/2009, 6:40 am

Jeebus Freakin' Krist, 2 shocker... you flip in the wind worse than a 13 yo girl! Rolling Eyes

Buckle down and focus on something, man! Quit tucking your tail and running the second something gets the slightest bit tainted. Man up, bite your lip, and stick it out for a month or two before you step away. wtf

Maybe not just yet, but the day will come when you will wish you would have stuck with this State job. dammit You bail now, youre done with them.

(Maybe you can change the culture for the better?)

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 9/3/2009, 9:25 am

-sigh-

You're right CK.... I have a definite plan I need to stick to.....

But after so many years change is a little hard on a guy.....

I guess I was just a little freaked out about things...

The thing is right now I am on "the down-low" with this new position, I am just working in each different department for a while to get the feel of things and what can be improved without them knowing I am a member of management... that way I can know exactly what folks think about things without anybody being afraid to voice their true concerns about what can be improved....

I guess I am the Brubaker of Siemens... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down