Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Kurt

2 posters

Go down

Hey Kurt Empty Hey Kurt

Post  cravnravn 5/17/2009, 6:13 am

Being the experienced diver you are, I hope you have invested in an underwater digital camera,and not those disposalable ones. I finally did invest in one, I purchased it on Ebay, all I can say is WOW, what clarity. And this is guaranteed waterproof to 30 feet down!! It was less than 100 bucks too!!

Hey Kurt PICT0021

Hey Kurt PICT0041

Hey Kurt PICT0042

Hey Kurt PICT0040
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Hey Kurt Empty Re: Hey Kurt

Post  cravnravn 5/17/2009, 6:22 am

And of course wherever I go Im in some sort of Ravens wear, when we arrived, we headed straight for the tiki-bar and wouldnt you know it he bartender was a Steelers Fan, this bar had shirts plastered all over the hut from all over the world from folks who gave them their shirts.

Hey Kurt PICT0052

Hey Kurt PICT0076
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/17/2009, 7:18 pm

Nice pics, Crav! No I haven't invested in the underwater digi... wanted to, but then considered the waterproof case made for our Sony... just haven't taken it further.

I was in a tiki bar in Tahiti back in 1986 with the wifey. It was on a remote black sand beach. Went in for an adult refreshment and ordered. The guy looks at me and says, "you from Indiana?" He was born and raised about 50 miles from my house!!! Never know who or what you're going to runacross on vacation.

Those pictures are making me want to schedule a trip... to blue water.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 5/18/2009, 1:27 am

Heres a crazy one in a million story that just happened to my daughter, she and her boyfriend just returned from the Turks and Caicos, they came up yesterday to show pictures and whatnots, well she ans Scott were snorkeling, and she catches a glimpse of something shiny, but its about 15 feet down. Scott dives down and retrieves it, its a wallet, the sparkle was the hologram on the credit card...Heres the best part, his license was in there, he lives 3 miles from my house..LOL thats 1 in a million.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/18/2009, 7:33 am

Looks like you had the place nearly to yourselves, Crav!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 5/18/2009, 9:48 am

That was 5:30 in the morning, Sunrise is early out there. like 4:30 am
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 5/23/2009, 7:05 am

cravnravn wrote:Heres a crazy one in a million story that just happened to my daughter, she and her boyfriend just returned from the Turks and Caicos, they came up yesterday to show pictures and whatnots, well she ans Scott were snorkeling, and she catches a glimpse of something shiny, but its about 15 feet down. Scott dives down and retrieves it, its a wallet, the sparkle was the hologram on the credit card...Heres the best part, his license was in there, he lives 3 miles from my house..LOL thats 1 in a million.

Thats more than one in a million......more like a trillion.
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 5/23/2009, 7:07 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Nice pics, Crav! No I haven't invested in the underwater digi... wanted to, but then considered the waterproof case made for our Sony... just haven't taken it further.

I was in a tiki bar in Tahiti back in 1986 with the wifey. It was on a remote black sand beach. Went in for an adult refreshment and ordered. The guy looks at me and says, "you from Indiana?" He was born and raised about 50 miles from my house!!! Never know who or what you're going to runacross on vacation.

Those pictures are making me want to schedule a trip... to blue water.

And yet no pics of bikini wearing babes.......Damn Crav your slipping. Rolling Eyes

I guess I gotta stick to American Idol for that. happy2
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 5/24/2009, 3:56 am

And yet no pics of bikini wearing babes.......Damn Crav your slipping.

They were on the camera that was stolen out of our luggage..This guy goes nowhere without booby shots.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down