Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HDTV Part II

4 posters

Go down

HDTV Part II Empty HDTV Part II

Post  wood20ks 12/15/2008, 7:52 am

Cravn to answer your question.......The new dish I got is rounded9but not perfectly rounded)but looks the same as the old,but you can tell some difference.

But anyways you know the story I with Direct tv.......Now get this:

Yesterday morn at 11:40 I get ready for the games and find out my NFL tix not working.I call a buddy of mine and his worked. ohshit
hmmmmm,so I call D-Tv and to let them know and they tell me they have tech.dificulties.i tell them my buddy`s works and he lives app.2 miles from me.So they put me on hold while they try to fix it.....A few minutes later they say they are still having trouble and tell me they will erectify the prob after a bit and I will recieve my program. smile
1 1/2 hrs later its still not on and now i`m shaking my head.I call D-Tv back and they say they`re still have tech problems.So they put me on hold again and come back a few minutes later to tell me if I don`t have it on in an hour to call back....... dammit
Well 1 1/4 hrs later its still not on......Now I am fuckin livid. pizzedoff
i called them right back and they said that i should have it back on........well it came back on after bitchin about it.come to find out they didn`t turn it back on when they fixed the prob......So I asked them what the hell they were gonna do about it. rambo
So they ened up giving me 5$ off my bill for the next 6 months. wtf
Okayyyy i guess that`ll work.......

Now this is the part that reall really really ticks me off........

The NFL tix has two channels for each game.....1 hd and 1 regular channel.
Well its enough that I have to pay an extra 10 spot every month now for hd,but now the nfl hd channels were not coming in........So call no.4 yesterday was about the nfl tix in hd.
The customer rep tells me if I want the nfl games in hd.........I GOTTA PAY AN EXTRA 99$ A YEAR on top of the 275 I already pay and the extra 10 I pay for hd . rambo

So I ask if they would drop the 5$ off for the next 6 months and just give the last two weeks of the NFLT in hd..........They said"NO.
But they wouldn`t charge me the whole 99$,but they`d give me the special rate now for 66$........Them monopolizing mother fuckers...

So to say the least yesterday was not a good day in the Wood house. sucks
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

HDTV Part II Empty Re: HDTV Part II

Post  Agent 99 12/15/2008, 9:41 am

wood20ks wrote:Cravn to answer your question.......The new dish I got is rounded9but not perfectly rounded)but looks the same as the old,but you can tell some difference.

But anyways you know the story I with Direct tv.......Now get this:

Yesterday morn at 11:40 I get ready for the games and find out my NFL tix not working.I call a buddy of mine and his worked. ohshit
hmmmmm,so I call D-Tv and to let them know and they tell me they have tech.dificulties.i tell them my buddy`s works and he lives app.2 miles from me.So they put me on hold while they try to fix it.....A few minutes later they say they are still having trouble and tell me they will erectify the prob after a bit and I will recieve my program. smile
1 1/2 hrs later its still not on and now i`m shaking my head.I call D-Tv back and they say they`re still have tech problems.So they put me on hold again and come back a few minutes later to tell me if I don`t have it on in an hour to call back....... dammit
Well 1 1/4 hrs later its still not on......Now I am fuckin livid. pizzedoff
i called them right back and they said that i should have it back on........well it came back on after bitchin about it.come to find out they didn`t turn it back on when they fixed the prob......So I asked them what the hell they were gonna do about it. rambo
So they ened up giving me 5$ off my bill for the next 6 months. wtf
Okayyyy i guess that`ll work.......

Now this is the part that reall really really ticks me off........

The NFL tix has two channels for each game.....1 hd and 1 regular channel.
Well its enough that I have to pay an extra 10 spot every month now for hd,but now the nfl hd channels were not coming in........So call no.4 yesterday was about the nfl tix in hd.
The customer rep tells me if I want the nfl games in hd.........I GOTTA PAY AN EXTRA 99$ A YEAR on top of the 275 I already pay and the extra 10 I pay for hd . rambo

So I ask if they would drop the 5$ off for the next 6 months and just give the last two weeks of the NFLT in hd..........They said"NO.
But they wouldn`t charge me the whole 99$,but they`d give me the special rate now for 66$........Them monopolizing mother fuckers...

So to say the least yesterday was not a good day in the Wood house. sucks

Barry,

It sounds like they were bending you over yesterday and giving it to you good!!!!! sucks

I have Dish Network and I also have to pay the additional $10 fee for the HD. So no only am I paying for a regular digital channel, but I also have to pay for the same damn channel in HD. Doesn't make much fucking sense does it. bs
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/15/2008, 10:32 am

Thanks Barry, I think Im going to call Direct, and inquire about the HD maybe they have improved the dish and did away with the oblong one.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 12/15/2008, 11:51 am

Direct pissed me off ast season with my NFL sunday ticket and they turned it off the last week and then tried to get me to pay for it and I told em they aren't getting a penny and I will get my lawyer on them and own Directv (I just made that part up to scare em)

Then when they tried to auto-charge me again this year they called when my card wasn't working.......I told them I had me credit card number changed just because of them AND I unplugged the Directv dish and disconnected the main cable out to the dish and use it for something else now.......AND DON'T CALL ME BACK.

That Sunday Ticket thing was overpriced just for the basic plus they have all those other things the try to scam guys into buying.

I only missed 2 Colts games this time (detroit and cincy)

But Cincy was on the pc for free......couldn't find the detroit one though.

But NFL Net is a basic package channel so I get the game thursday on dish net and I bet I get the last game too.

I quit paying for NBA LP 2 years ago too......I get em free now so I have saved about $500

BOTH those dish companies try to rip you off all the time and when you call it is like talking to a pile of dog shit.
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down