Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little Revolution is good every now and again..

3 posters

Go down

A little Revolution is good every now and again.. Empty A little Revolution is good every now and again..

Post  dblshockpwr 9/5/2008, 6:26 am

The republicans and democrats are so corrupt these days it isn't even funny 2 sides of the exact same coin...

they all just want to get inside your wallet and move as much of that money as they can into their personal accounts........They are both going to fuck you, you just get to vote for who gets to stick it in.

We really need to have our own poltical revolution and break the stranghold of the 2 majors.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

A little Revolution is good every now and again.. Empty Re: A little Revolution is good every now and again..

Post  Magic 9/5/2008, 10:40 am

I know you don't want to admit it but the best thing is elect the Republican this time to make up for a certain group of clowns that run the House since 2006......the lowest rated ever

Political Science 101 has told me and has been proven that the closest to getting totally screwed is having a Demo Pres and a Demo House at the same time......which btw Blue outta know since he has a couple years on me.......but I have been a geek that could dunk since the mid 1960's

(well ok I couldn't dunk on a 10 footer until the 70's......I'm just sayin' smile )

One thing I hate about election season is I have a few left winger friends and it makes me want to choke em when they just won't STFU and just play golf.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

A little Revolution is good every now and again.. Empty Re: A little Revolution is good every now and again..

Post  Guest 9/5/2008, 1:30 pm

Magic wrote:One thing I hate about election season is I have a few left winger friends and it makes me want to choke em when they just won't STFU and just play golf.

LOL! I never talk politics on the golf course. Too many potential weapons in the bags. sucks

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 9/5/2008, 3:31 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:The republicans and democrats are so corrupt these days it isn't even funny 2 sides of the exact same coin...

they all just want to get inside your wallet and move as much of that money as they can into their personal accounts........They are both going to fuck you, you just get to vote for who gets to stick it in.

We really need to have our own poltical revolution and break the stranghold of the 2 majors.

Now I've got to agree with you their. I hate politicians cowboy

You know John Adams fought against having a two party system but Thomas Jefferson won out sucks
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/5/2008, 9:04 pm

shoot, 2shock... all this because you hid some income from Uncle Sam?

1. you knew better
2. someone else must have reported it as having been paid to you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down