Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got some good friends

2 posters

Go down

I've got some good friends Empty I've got some good friends

Post  dblshockpwr 8/25/2007, 5:48 pm

Well I had to get up this morning and have my dog put to sleep...wasn't easy at all... I actually broke down in the vets office, even though I've know that it was against the odds for him to make a comeback...

and after our game today, my buddy DEMANDS that I come to his house after the game and what have they done... they got me a doberman puppy...

His mom and stepdad raise them (and she was like a 2nd mom to me growing up) and when he told her the other night what was happening she brought one of them down to his house that night.... What a darn nice family huh?

She told me the pup is straight from the older East german and Czech lines, and they're called King Dobermans among the breeders... His sire was a damn 135lbs dog... He's a pretty red...but has a really easygoing disposition... but paws like pancakes at 10weeks old... I hope I can afford to feed my new pony..

But I buried my oldtimer under his favorite shade tree so he'll always be able to rule his kingdom from there like he did for so many years... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

I've got some good friends Empty Re: I've got some good friends

Post  cravnravn 8/25/2007, 6:06 pm

Youre a better man than me 2shock, it took us 4 years to get a pup after our Aly had to be put down, and this is Drews Dog.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 8/25/2007, 6:14 pm

cravnravn wrote:Youre a better man than me 2shock, it took us 4 years to get a pup after our Aly had to be put down, and this is Drews Dog.

I don't know about that... I honestly most likely wouldn't have gotten another one for a long while if she hadn't of done that.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down