Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I saw the future of Indianapolis HS football tonight...

2 posters

Go down

I saw the future of Indianapolis HS football tonight... Empty I saw the future of Indianapolis HS football tonight...

Post  dblshockpwr 7/23/2008, 6:58 pm

we had our player evaluations for our little league team......

Kids name is Will Clark.. he's in 4rth grade...

he is 5'10 and 195lbs...... ohshit

runs like a gazelle and hits with BAD INTENTIONS........

We have the 2nd pick in the draft.. I think we get him.. My buddy I coach with asks "what do you think 2nd round?

I almost slapped him....... He wants to take the 2nd coming of Warren Sapp in the 2nd round? (beleive me, this kid is the REAL deal I've played with future NFL ers..... you can just tell sometimes)

I was like my god man, in a couple of years Cathedral will be buying this kid a Caddy to play HIGH SCHOOL football.... cowboy (I know how the young fighting Irish work too... lol)
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

I saw the future of Indianapolis HS football tonight... Empty Re: I saw the future of Indianapolis HS football tonight...

Post  Agent 99 7/24/2008, 2:48 am

dblshockpwr wrote:we had our player evaluations for our little league team......

We have the 2nd pick in the draft.. I think we get him.. My buddy I coach with asks "what do you think 2nd round?

I almost slapped him....... He wants to take the 2nd coming of Warren Sapp in the 2nd round? (beleive me, this kid is the REAL deal I've played with future NFL ers..... you can just tell sometimes)

I was like my god man, in a couple of years Cathedral will be buying this kid a Caddy to play HIGH SCHOOL football.... cowboy (I know how the young fighting Irish work too... lol)

I have coached a few that are great players in the 9 -12 year range! We have a kid up here at Huntington North High School that is going to rack up some yardage this season. His name is Heath Frame. I coached him for 3 years and he was one of them that you just knew he was going to be a great player.

We don't draft our teams for another 3 to 4 weeks. Good luck 2Shock!!!!
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

I saw the future of Indianapolis HS football tonight... Empty Re: I saw the future of Indianapolis HS football tonight...

Post  Guest 7/24/2008, 5:18 am

Funny that you talk of the second coming of Warren Sapp...

with your new avatar! hellyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/24/2008, 5:22 am

dblshockpwr wrote:Cathedral will be buying this kid a Caddy to play HIGH SCHOOL football.... cowboy (I know how the young fighting Irish work too... lol)

Gee, ever wonder why its so hard for them to find teams to put on the schedule? How about Heritage Christian?

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 7/26/2008, 10:22 am

Agent 99 wrote:
dblshockpwr wrote:we had our player evaluations for our little league team......

I have coached a few that are great players in the 9 -12 year range! We have a kid up here at Huntington North High School that is going to rack up some yardage this season. His name is Heath Frame. I coached him for 3 years and he was one of them that you just knew he was going to be a great player.

Thanks 99..... we got the big kid....and we probably also go the best kept secret at RB in the league as well.... His dad played RB for a div 1 school and he's going to turn some heads this season......

The only thing I hate is the politics of the youth sports associations.......People need to keep in mind this is for the kids and nothing else.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 7/26/2008, 2:19 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:
Agent 99 wrote:

Thanks 99..... we got the big kid....and we probably also go the best kept secret at RB in the league as well.... His dad played RB for a div 1 school and he's going to turn some heads this season......

The only thing I hate is the politics of the youth sports associations.......People need to keep in mind this is for the kids and nothing else.

Well we all know that's not going to happen. We have kids that play Salvation Army basketball in the winter that should be on the high school team because they don't have the right last name. There's no reason Huntington North shouldn't compeat for a state championship in all sports. It's the only high school in the whole damn county. Every kid in the county goes to HNHS. I had close to 900 kids in my graduating class.
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down