Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colts ranked #1 preseason on Yahoo sports...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Colts ranked #1 preseason on Yahoo sports... Empty Colts ranked #1 preseason on Yahoo sports...

Post  dblshockpwr 3/25/2008, 5:03 pm

Yeah.... that should ruffle the paddies feathers... LOL smile
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Colts ranked #1 preseason on Yahoo sports... Empty Re: Colts ranked #1 preseason on Yahoo sports...

Post  cravnravn 3/26/2008, 1:32 am

You were pre season #1 last year too..How'd that turn out for ya' all booya
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Colts ranked #1 preseason on Yahoo sports... Empty Re: Colts ranked #1 preseason on Yahoo sports...

Post  Agent 99 3/26/2008, 3:13 am

cravnravn wrote:You were pre season #1 last year too..How'd that turn out for ya' all booya

Better than ya' all!!!!!! I will drink to that
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 3/26/2008, 3:14 am

Cravn....... You still planning on coming to the Ravens game??? I still have those tickets saved for you.
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/26/2008, 4:12 am

Agent 99 wrote:Cravn....... You still planning on coming to the Ravens game??? I still have those tickets saved for you.

Is a 40 pound worm fat??

Yes we will be there, unless the schedule gods do something stupid and schedule us in December.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/26/2008, 5:20 am

cravnravn wrote:You were pre season #1 last year too..How'd that turn out for ya' all booya

The Patriots were the preseason #1 last year Cravn... remember how the media crowned tham SB Champs last April after they signed Randy Moss?
How'd that turn out for them? LOL

The ONLY time the COlts were the preseason #1 was the year we won the SB... So I'd say that turned out very well for us? Smile
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/26/2008, 5:23 am

cravnravn wrote:
Agent 99 wrote:Cravn....... You still planning on coming to the Ravens game??? I still have those tickets saved for you.

Is a 40 pound worm fat??

Yes we will be there, unless the schedule gods do something stupid and schedule us in December.

Now Cravn you make sure that Agent 99 takes you out to dinner at St Elmo's and follows that up with a trip to The Slippery Noodle....

And 99 make sure you take Cravn to the Blue Crew on gameday!! LOL they'll LOVE him.. booya
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/26/2008, 8:45 am

Now Cravn you make sure that Agent 99 takes you out to dinner at St Elmo's and follows that up with a trip to The Slippery Noodle....

And 99 make sure you take Cravn to the Blue Crew on gameday!! LOL they'll LOVE him..

I'll pass..Kurt you are responsible for the grill.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/26/2008, 11:33 am

cravnravn wrote:Now Cravn you make sure that Agent 99 takes you out to dinner at St Elmo's and follows that up with a trip to The Slippery Noodle....

And 99 make sure you take Cravn to the Blue Crew on gameday!! LOL they'll LOVE him..

I'm thinking a BC Midwest Region Cookout on the Walther backyard patio overlooking Old Oakland Golf Club hole #5 West... I'll supply the grill and gas... someone else gets to ruin the steaks!

dance

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 3/26/2008, 6:00 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:Now Cravn you make sure that Agent 99 takes you out to dinner at St Elmo's and follows that up with a trip to The Slippery Noodle....

I'm thinking a BC Midwest Region Cookout on the Walther backyard patio overlooking Old Oakland Golf Club hole #5 West... I'll supply the grill and gas... someone else gets to ruin the steaks!

dance

Kurt are you sure your house will allow a Ravens fan in ???

You ever see the movie Amityville Horror.
The house tells the priest..... GEEEET OUUUUT!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Agent 99
Agent 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/26/2008, 7:40 pm

Hells bells, they'll want to leave. When I said I'd supply the grill and gas, I didn't mean propane... lol

Steak will do that to you when you're an old fart like me...

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/27/2008, 1:17 am

Cool, I'll bring the Ravens banner and flag..

I think the schedule comes out the first week of April, heres to an early October Game.

And Magic Man, you better be planning to be there!!! We giving you a #19 hair doo hellyes
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 3/27/2008, 2:47 am

And Magic Man, you better be planning to be there!!! We giving you a #19 hair doo hellyes

smile I sure hope I get to be there with the BC HOF'ers Cravn!

I'll give you one guess who the Colts qb was the last time I had a crew cut lol

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/27/2008, 5:12 am

Just let me know when!

You guys DO know that I make the absolute best BBQ ribs around these parts right?

Magic with a crewcut? I can't see it... LOL

Just don't try Peytons do Mag!!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/27/2008, 6:03 am

You guys DO know that I make the absolute best BBQ ribs around these parts right?

Oh snap..I see we are in for a cook off, I make the best baby back ribs, it takes me atleast 6 hrs.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/27/2008, 6:21 am

cravnravn wrote:You guys DO know that I make the absolute best BBQ ribs around these parts right?

Oh snap..I see we are in for a cook off, I make the best baby back ribs, it takes me atleast 6 hrs.

Uh oh... looks like this is turning into an all day affair... Better warn the neighbors! ohshit

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/27/2008, 6:48 am

whoa Im confused, there is 104 different hotels to chose from in Indy, which one to you suggest?

And Blue, its looks like an average of 300 for hotel & flight leaving out of Philly..On a saturday am and returning on Monday..But Im not sure on the hotel locations.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/27/2008, 7:40 am

cravnravn wrote:whoa Im confused, there is 104 different hotels to chose from in Indy, which one to you suggest?

And Blue, its looks like an average of 300 for hotel & flight leaving out of Philly..On a saturday am and returning on Monday..But Im not sure on the hotel locations.

Walking distance to the stadium - no rental car - right?

(hey 2shock... the Holidome at the Pyramids is walking distance... right? heh heh heh)

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/27/2008, 8:24 am

(hey 2shock... the Holidome at the Pyramids is walking distance... right? heh heh heh)

Ummm, I dont see those listed on Expedia or Travelocity, What hotel did Silverbullet Bob stay at his first night in hiding, I'd love to piss on those sheets..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/27/2008, 10:39 am

ColtsKurt wrote:
cravnravn wrote:whoa Im confused, there is 104 different hotels to chose from in Indy, which one to you suggest?

Walking distance to the stadium - no rental car - right?

Sure, Sure... that would be a good one....

Cravn there is a Holiday Inn Express right across the street from the new stadium.. It just depends how much money you want to spend I guess. the Conrad is super nice and so is the Westin, and they are all right downton... I think there is a Courtyard Marriot right there too. They are also building a brand new hotel across the street as well (by the Hurst beans plant) that is supposed to be open then. They Hyat Regency I beleive is where Bob stayed when they came to town.... Penthouse...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 3/27/2008, 7:01 pm

Ok...... it sounds like we all have the best Ribs in town!!!!! I make my own BBQ sauce and rub.
Agent 99
Agent 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 3/27/2008, 9:04 pm

I stayed at the old Omni Hotel last time I was there and it was walking distance to the RCA and must be close enough to the new place.

Can't remember how much it cost and I stayed there for 5 days.

So if I make it back there this time I will be staying at the Omni again.

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8779
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/28/2008, 4:44 am

Magic wrote:I stayed at the old Omni Hotel last time I was there and it was walking distance to the RCA and must be close enough to the new place.

Can't remember how much it cost and I stayed there for 5 days.

So if I make it back there this time I will be staying at the Omni again.

IF? IF?? bs

We MUST have official cadre representation, or this will be considered a clandestine meeting...

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 3/28/2008, 5:40 am

Ok Magic!

Spend some of those freeking Benjamins and represent!!!!
Agent 99
Agent 99

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 3/28/2008, 12:56 pm

Agent 99 wrote:Ok Magic!

Spend some of those freeking Benjamins and represent!!!!

LOL C'mon Magic man.......those sequia's will be ok without you for a little while!

I might be able to even show you a few concrete tricks too.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next