Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Sequoia Tree's

2 posters

Go down

More Sequoia Tree's Empty More Sequoia Tree's

Post  Magic 3/20/2008, 2:59 pm

Well I went and picked out 6 more sequoia trees today at the local nursery and they come from a farm in Oregon.

They will be delivered to me on tuesday.

One will go in the front yard and the other 5 in the sequoia tree forest I am planting in the back field on the other side of the creek.

Of course when they are planted I will have to show you pictures sunny

Raining here now so planting comes before golfing smile

So I will have about 30 so far here.

Btw there is a website that even shows the ones guys have planted in Indiana and Pennsylvania so you guys with property should plant sequoias to leave behind since that will last about 3000 years longer than your foot prints in the caribbean sand joker

I will be sending this website some of my pics soon since mine are the best for some reason.

Check it out
http://www.giant-sequoia.com/gall.php?catid=18

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

More Sequoia Tree's Empty Re: More Sequoia Tree's

Post  Guest 3/20/2008, 7:25 pm

I've been to Cravn's place....Trust me, the man doesn't need anymore trees, sequoias or not. I'd plant one but the condo association would probably frown on it. I'll stick to leaving footprints in the sand...now if only there was a nice looking single woman who'd enjoy a trip to St. Martin... wink

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/21/2008, 1:26 am

Please, no more trees for me, I have a mess out there as it is.

St Martins eh Blue, The French side?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 3/21/2008, 2:35 am

Jere is the link for that woodmaster deal Cravn.

It says a 10yr warranty

Not sure what that means........my pellet stove is on it's 8th year and still looks like new and I will have it as long as I am here.

Maybe you just need to get Jr. to cut up all the smaller firs and alders or what ever you have there and burn em in the fireplace and plant sequoias where you cleaned up that brush so you can look at 100ft tall redwoods in your yard when you are an old geezer that can't handle the sun on the islands and spend that money on a new pellet stove and about 20 years worth of pellets smile
http://www.woodmaster.com/whyus-warranty.php

Now Norm don't you be hookin' up with some 25yr old chicks........they just spend your money and try to make you croak asap wink

God still has good ones out there over 50 and they even come with their own cash happy2

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/21/2008, 4:01 am

Thats my only concern, Im pretty sure its going to run me 8-10,000 to have the woodmaster installed, now if they are only going to give me a 10 year warranty, Im a little leary.

Magic, I bought my baby bear pellet stove in 1993, still runs like a champ.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/21/2008, 6:43 am

cravnravn wrote:Please, no more trees for me, I have a mess out there as it is.

St Martins eh Blue, The French side?

Well, if I was talking about the Dutch side then I'd have said St. Marteen, right? Nancy and I always stayed on the French side and we went there for about 8 straight years, every spring. Stayed at a resort called L'Habitation, rented a car and visited every beach on the island at least one time. Daily breakfasts at the harbor in Marigot. Snorkeling is not that great but the sun, white sand, clear blue water and topless beaches are in abundance.

Magic, I'd be more than happy with a 50+ year old woman. You know, one nice thing about getting older is that every year more and more woman look attractive!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/21/2008, 7:54 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:now if only there was a nice looking single woman who'd enjoy a trip to St. Martin... wink

That's our favorite island in the Carib... booya can't seem to get enough of it, and I'm one that usually says don't go back - there's too many we haven't seen yet...

Renting a car and circling the island and checking out all the beaches was the best... hellyes

Another high point was sitting at the bar at the end of the airport runway and watching people stand in the water and get bowled over by the jet blast at takeoff! (Drinking Heini's for like a buck apiece! Bud was an import... $4-5 a pop! LOL!) cheerstoyou

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/21/2008, 9:17 am

I'll add St Martins to our list..But next May is the biggie for us..30 years.

We will be going to Beaches in the Turks and Caicos...

And Kurt the only way to go when in the Islands is all inclusive, that way you can drink all the Bud, Coors Lights and Miller lights you want without getting ripped off.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/21/2008, 10:14 am

The only kind of tree I want to see

More Sequoia Tree's Divi
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/21/2008, 11:02 am

Ah yes, the good ole Divi-Divi tree. Cravn, St. Martin has what is purported to be the highest concentration of 5-star restaurants in the islands. Outstanding food but generally much lower class buildings/digs. Oh, and, to my knowledge there are no all-inclusive places in St. Martin...could be wrong on that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/21/2008, 12:21 pm

cravnravn wrote:I'll add St Martins to our list..But next May is the biggie for us..30 years.

We will be going to Beaches in the Turks and Caicos...

And Kurt the only way to go when in the Islands is all inclusive, that way you can drink all the Bud, Coors Lights and Miller lights you want without getting ripped off.

Don't forget we did the Sandals - Whitehouse, Jamaica in late Octoober, 07... we were very impressed with all.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/22/2008, 1:50 am

Jamaica too, check out the Holiday Inn Sunspree in Montego Bay, thats where I origionally wanted to take the family 2 years ago, but instead wound up in the land of "Corky" Sosa.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down