Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wher in the hell did time go?

2 posters

Go down

Wher in the hell did time go? Empty Wher in the hell did time go?

Post  cravnravn 3/8/2008, 3:51 am

Today is my Grand-sons' 9th Birthday..Jimminy Christmas 9 years old!!

We are having his party here at the Hillary Headquarters here in Pa king
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Wher in the hell did time go? Empty Re: Wher in the hell did time go?

Post  cravnravn 3/9/2008, 7:14 am

What a god damn fiasco!!!!!

Grandson came up and then proceeded to projectile vomit the entire afternoon(poor guy) then to add insult to injury the day was very warm, 63 degrees thunderstorms and rain..About 5pm it turned very windy, you could feel the temps changing, I bet it went from 63-20 degrees in an hour. Bam, Out goes the power..I have a generator that will do the necessities..TV, Satellite frig..but not the toilets and heat..Thank god the log home gives off at night what it absorbs during the day, so it was quite comfortable til 4am, then it started getting cold as hell in here..Funnyb we called the power co and they said power wouldnt be restored til tonight...One time Im glad they were wrong..It kickd on about 9:30 this morn, Of course I was at the gas station wasting 25.00 for a can of gas to refill the generator..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/9/2008, 8:41 am

cravnravn wrote:Today is my Grand-sons' 9th Birthday..Jimminy Christmas 9 years old!!

LOL, I read the headline of your post and I thought you were bitching about the one hour you just lost to Day Light Saving Tme. I wish they would abolish DLST Don't they realize the days get longer and the nights get shorter on their own without them interfering? Just a good example of politicians playing god.

For all of you folks in the Pacific North West you are in luck. Hillary said she was going to submit legislation that would make it illegal for the sun not to shine a minimum of 18 hours a day 12 months a year. Man, if I were you I'd vote for her cowboy
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/11/2008, 4:33 am

cravnravn wrote:Today is my Grand-sons' 9th Birthday..Jimminy Christmas 9 years old!!

I'm with ya there, Cravn! In a few weeks the princess goes off with her prince Valiant and takes her pooch (my surrogate grandson) with, then a week later I get a real grandson! Tsk tsk tsk... time does fly by.

I better get on the horse and make some bacon... lots of money to be spent over the next 6 weeks...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum