Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Agency

4 posters

Go down

Free Agency Empty Free Agency

Post  Swanshaft 3/2/2008, 11:55 am

What is happening in New England? It seems like the entire team is leaving. Not that I am that upset about it, because Philly is doing a great job cleaning up that mess. If we can just land Moss ( in_da_nuts ) we will be the team to beat in the NFC East, and we will be stomping all over the cowfags and new york football midgets. clap

New England will be a shadow of its former self by the end of this offseason, and will have a hard time winning 10 games and making it to the playoffs. Gotta love it. Cheaters never win.chug
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Free Agency Empty Re: Free Agency

Post  Swanshaft 3/2/2008, 11:57 am

Oh, and my #2 favorite team is doing a great job as well. Who would have thought 2 years ago that the Cleaveland Browns will be a force to be reckoned with in 2008...
Swanshaft
Swanshaft
She got the goldmine, I got the Shaft

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 3/2/2008, 1:52 pm

Good observation Swannie. I think New England is making an effort to retool now so they don't have to go through a large rebuilding process later on. As good as they are in the draft (and they always have a bunch of picks) and picking up second tier free agents that fit their scheme and style of play it will only take them a year to get back on top. Just a little tuneup going on I think.
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 3/2/2008, 4:11 pm

Swanshaft wrote:Oh, and my #2 favorite team is doing a great job as well. Who would have thought 2 years ago that the Cleaveland Browns will be a force to be reckoned with in 2008...

Derek Anderson to Braylon Edwards...........Sounds like a good combination for the Bomb Squad next year(my FFL team name)lol
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 3/3/2008, 1:26 am

wood20ks wrote:
Swanshaft wrote:Oh, and my #2 favorite team is doing a great job as well. Who would have thought 2 years ago that the Cleaveland Browns will be a force to be reckoned with in 2008...

Derek Anderson to Braylon Edwards...........Sounds like a good combination for the Bomb Squad next year(my FFL team name)lol

Sounds like an Arena Fiitball League Combination..Anderson was a 1 year wonder..I hope
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum