Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why I could never vote republican

3 posters

Go down

This is why I could never vote republican Empty This is why I could never vote republican

Post  dblshockpwr 12/15/2007, 7:51 am

Today we lost a long time political servent

Julia Carson... sure she was her own person, and people might not have agreed with her politcs..

But there are folks from the republican party actually cheering her death on another forum.

The people like this that the party represents are why I could NEVER in good conscience cast a vote for that party. EVER!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

This is why I could never vote republican Empty Re: This is why I could never vote republican

Post  Magic 12/15/2007, 8:15 pm

[:edit:]

Babylon is and always has been in Iraq.

ramborampage Nuke Iran

Last edited by on 12/16/2007, 12:49 am; edited 8 times in total

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

This is why I could never vote republican Empty Re: This is why I could never vote republican

Post  Guest 12/15/2007, 8:33 pm

I'm sorry, I missed that...
could you repeat it? I will drink to that

I got carpal tunnel just reading that!

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 12/15/2007, 11:54 pm

heh heh heh.....Personally, I like JFK because he stood against the Federal Reserve, which is a hoax and scam estabalished in 1913. But the Fed is dying now, and we have a chance to begin using Constitutional Currency again. This is what JFK was trying to do when they killed him. He signed an exectutive order authorizing congress to mint our own coin, per the Constitution. This is EXACTLY what our Founders fought for....being in control of our own money. There is only ONE presidential candidate who is saying the same thing that JFK did......Ron Paul. He is the only candidate who is campaining with the Constitution at his back. So this is who I'm voting for. Everybody else is a part of the anti-Constitutional Agenda (corporate absorbtion).

The global Elite (banks/corporations) want the North American Union. This New Order is communist in nature. Economic Control. Europe has already fallen to it....the European Union and the Euro (but notice how Britain still uses it's own currency, lol) They want a new currency called the Amero, similiar to the Euro. The Amero is just as unConstitutional as the Federal Reserve Notes we use now. With the North American Union, there are no borders. There is no US sovereignty. Instead.....what was formerly Cananda, the United States, Mexico and South America would be one giant corporate entity, just like the European Union, using one currency. Do you realize what this means?? Why do you think Britian does NOT use the Euro??

This is happening now. It is being implemented as I speak.

Only ONE candidate is standing against the eratication of our Republic....Ron Paul. He is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLICAN.

There are reasons why our corrupt and treasonous federal government want open borders, why they are fighting against us to keep those borders open at all costs. Bush is a puppet, I'm sorry. He kept his agenda hidden from us until now. He is NOT a conservative. He is NOT upholding the oath of office. He is NOT protecting the USA. His loyalty is to corporate control and profits. And it won't matter who we vote in, they are all a part of the same Agenda. It's all about eliminating the sovereignty and independence of the United States and incorporating the entire continent into a North American Union, which would be the 2nd of 3 economic partitions that make up the New World Order. And after North America is corporately absorbed, only Asia will be left. That will be the 3rd and final piece of the New World Order puzzle. No more nation-states. No more national identity. No more sovereignty. Only corporations controlling the ENTIRE planet, with total free trade. Total economic and nationalistic fascism. The New World Order is ALL about controlling the money!! The profits!! This is exactly WHY we fought the Revolution for crying out loud!! To be a free, sovereign and indendent Republic with our OWN CURRENCY!!! But We the People have given it away without a fight....we are now EXACTLY where we were BEFORE the Revolution. Our Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves. We have failed to preserve our Republic. Everything that is happening is OUR fault, We the People.....We the Weak and Blind People.

And the ONLY candidate who stands against all of this treason is.....Ron Paul. And yet most "Americans" view HIM with a suspicious eye!! This is how indoctrinated and weak we really are!! We have been slowly guided away from the Constitution, and we are suspicious of a true patriot who fights to guide us BACK to our Identity!! Look at how brainwashed and weak we really are!! Pathetic. I don't feel sorry for us one bit. We are weak and therefore do not deserve to be Free.

Haven't I been ranting against the New World Order for years on the boards??? Of course. But I, along with millions of others, was fooled by the true colors of the Republican party. We thought the Republican party was still pro-Constitition, fighting against the communist/marxist/radical left Democrats. But the last 2 years has revealed that the Republican party is on board with the Democrats. Now we have VERY LITTLE representation in government. The Globalist Banking/Corporate Machine owns them all.

Except for Ron Paul, the only true Constitutional representative available. He has his faults, yes.....but preserving our Republic is our top priority if we are going to avert the elimination of our identity and way of life, which is what we are seeing happen now, and it's all being engineered by the globalist elite.....banks and corporations who want no borders, no nationalistic sovereignty, no identity. Only free trade.

Everything that is happening now I have been warning about for YEARS on the boards. Now we're seeing it actually happen. We are so weak and blind, we don't deserve God's Blessings any longer. We deserve exactly what we're getting.....because we refuse to FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.

sucks

BOOKIE CHALLENGE This is why I could never vote republican 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2560

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/16/2007, 5:33 am

...you lost me at JFK.

You and Magic long lost descendants of the author of War and Peace?

Two eyes and teeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 12/16/2007, 12:15 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:...you lost me at JFK.

You and Magic long lost descendants of the author of War and Peace?

Two eyes and teeth

Well I do tend to use my literary skills even with an email king

But it is good I stay up late........I thought about what you said on another thread and decided to edit my post here (but I did copy and paste it on my HD in case I get in that "writers mood" again one_finger_salute

(but I still say JFK is equal to Ryan Leaf)

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic

Number of posts : 8781

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down