Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this going to be the biggest reg. season game ever???

3 posters

Go down

Is this going to be the biggest reg. season game ever??? Empty Is this going to be the biggest reg. season game ever???

Post  dblshockpwr 10/28/2007, 5:20 pm

I KNOW I have my tickets to this game....

I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world... this is Ali/Frazier x 1000.

I can't wait to send those score running up Pats crashing back to earth like a korean missile test.....

LOL the best thing is these jokers won't have ANY excuses after this game......it seems like a complete role reversal from when we were scoring at will on anybody and everybody....

This Pats team is TAILER MADE for the Indy cover2..... I hope it get ugly for them too.... I mean a SEVER beatdown with no mercy shown to them.

I HATE this team..I HATE Brady, I HATE bb and most of all I HATE Randy Moss... the man with the multi-million dollar talent and a head like a housecat.

It's time to make my own curse up......and spit on their fucking graves.

I HATE THE CHEATRIOTS!!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Is this going to be the biggest reg. season game ever??? Empty Re: Is this going to be the biggest reg. season game ever???

Post  Guest 10/28/2007, 7:39 pm

Ah, tell us how you really feel, dbl. wink

Back to top Go down

Is this going to be the biggest reg. season game ever??? Empty Re: Is this going to be the biggest reg. season game ever???

Post  cravnravn 10/29/2007, 1:26 am

You might want to check ExtremeRavens on Wednesday afternoon, of course I will have my unbiased opinion on the outcome of that game. heres a hint, Brady aint no Vinny
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 10/29/2007, 5:09 pm

cravnravn wrote:You might want to check ExtremeRavens on Wednesday afternoon, of course I will have my unbiased opinion on the outcome of that game. heres a hint, Brady aint no Vinny

And Manning ain't no Matt Campbell either... LOL
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/29/2007, 6:36 pm

Where you sitting, 2shock?

s 334 r 4 is us. (NW/gate 4)

It'll be my son and I...

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 10/29/2007, 6:56 pm

How embarrasing, Colts are a 4.5 point underdog on their home turf hammerhead

Hummmmm ... Superbowl Champ and undefeated playing at home. I'd say you ain't getten no respect Two eyes and teeth

Of coarse I'm a Dungy fan so you know who I'll be rooten for pecker
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down