Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh was here

5 posters

Go down

Fresh was here Empty Fresh was here

Post  Administrator 2/24/2008, 1:05 am

unripebooya

Very interesting year so far wink

Yessirree.......it's been very interesting wink

I really like Ben Franklin wink

It's looking like I'm gonna be REALLY liking that guy from now on Two eyes and teeth

Before you can harvest, you must first plant the seeds wink

Fresh was here Horse211Fresh was here Horse211Fresh was here Horse211
HOOOOOOOOME, HOME ON THE RAAAAAAAAANGE

Two eyes and teeth Two eyes and teeth Two eyes and teeth

Sorry I haven't updated the website yet......I'll get it done. Could we be looking at a 1600 Chip Pot in 08??? one_finger_salute
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Fresh was here Empty Re: Fresh was here

Post  Magic 2/24/2008, 1:58 am

Good to see you here again Mighty_G

I guess you were reading my mind.......I was tempted to email you smile

Yeah I haven't updated the other site either but one of these days I will get that taken care of.

I always try to collect the Ben Franklins here too but I have this neighbor who just tries to steal for a living.

I won't be happy until this crap is over and finished for good.

Sounds like you are doing great down in AZ

Who knows..........if my money grubbin' lawyers do their part and get me more Bens than they charge me I may take a cruise down to Yuma to play some golf with my Dad and see if I can find you on a day off too sunny

Thanks again for all your good work.......can you imagine it is going to be the 9th Annual?????????

Fresh was here Horse211Fresh was here Horse211Fresh was here Horse211Fresh was here Horse211Fresh was here Horse211Fresh was here Horse211Fresh was here Horse211Fresh was here Horse211Fresh was here Horse211
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 2/24/2008, 5:41 am

Can we get an update on page 5...slacker
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Fresh was here Empty Colts/Ravens game next season

Post  wood20ks 2/24/2008, 7:32 pm

Cravn you showing up for the game in Indy??

After Kurt`s last speech,maybe I will skip Lambeau and take a trip to Indy instead.
Especially if they are still playing in the RCA dome.............Lambeau will be around for some time yet.........
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/24/2008, 7:53 pm

wood20ks wrote:Cravn you showing up for the game in Indy??

After Kurt`s last speech,maybe I will skip Lambeau and take a trip to Indy instead.
Especially if they are still playing in the RCA dome.............Lambeau will be around for some time yet.........

Uh, oh... RCA will be a pile of rubble before the first kick off. We'll be in the new Lucas Oil Stadium for the first kick this year! It is gonna be SWEET! clap

Please do try and make it here, woodsy! As promised to Cravn and Blueshoes... I'll put on my best Hoosier Hospitality face and make sure all that come have a good time!
cheerstoyou booya king

Let me know if interested... we'll need to arrange some tickets, somehow. Can't have my boys out there buying from the scalpers... sucks

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 2/25/2008, 1:18 am

Yes Mr Bear we are planning a roady to Indy..The only thing that will prevent me from going is if the game is in December, theres too much going on from Thanksgiving to Christmas..We;ll know in a couple of weeks, the schedule will be out in April.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 2/25/2008, 6:26 am

I agree with you there cravn.............T-Giving to X-Mas in my house gets a little expensive.

But you never know.............I would hope the bears could play on a time frame where I wouldn`t miss the game.
Damn to miss a Bear game would be life shattering.lol

Also Kurt........If I DID make it that way,I would bring one of the 3(wife,son or a good friend).
So hopefully it wouldn`t take much to get 2 tix.

BTW.........I`m sure you are hospitible(I think thats right) when it comes to FRIENDS........laughing
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/25/2008, 6:38 am

I'd do my best to keep it at face value... problem is that its the first year for the new stadium... I would think that the tix will be a bit more difficult to come-by, given that. wtf

Time will tell, but its something that needs to be considered.

I agree that I too would be less inclined if I had to give up a home game to do a road-trip and go see a "rival's" game. sucks

(Keep in mind I've missed maybe 10 games since the Colts came to town in 1984. That includes the pre-season garbage...) dance

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/25/2008, 6:45 am

Date and weather and travel plans permitting, I'm thinking a cookout on the CK backyard patio may be in order. If not that, perhaps a tailgate party starting bright and early on gameday...

Its up to the travelers in the party... your choice.

(Note: I've tailgated ONCE in all the years of Colts games. I told my son that this may very well be the year we start a new tradition. Tailgating and quite possibly a road trip of our own. Tennessee and Jacksonville are nice in the fall/early winter... )

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 2/25/2008, 1:38 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:Date and weather and travel plans permitting, I'm thinking a cookout on the CK backyard patio may be in order. If not that, perhaps a tailgate party starting bright and early on gameday...

(Note: I've tailgated ONCE in all the years of Colts games. I told my son that this may very well be the year we start a new tradition. Tailgating and quite possibly a road trip of our own. Tennessee and Jacksonville are nice in the fall/early winter... )

NY Strips, Salad and Ice Cold Beer...Mmmmmmmmmmmm
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 2/26/2008, 7:12 am

cravnravn wrote:
ColtsKurt wrote:Date and weather and travel plans permitting, I'm thinking a cookout on the CK backyard patio may be in order. If not that, perhaps a tailgate party starting bright and early on gameday...

All I can say is "IF" I made it,you guys better have your drinking shoes on..............and tied.cheerstoyou
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/26/2008, 9:40 am

wood20ks wrote:
cravnravn wrote:

All I can say is "IF" I made it,you guys better have your drinking shoes on..............and tied.cheerstoyou

Cravn's buying...

Back to top Go down

Post  =SA= 2/26/2008, 10:37 am

mighty_colts wrote:unripebooya

Very interesting year so far wink

Yessirree.......it's been very interesting wink

I really like Ben Franklin wink

It's looking like I'm gonna be REALLY liking that guy from now on Two eyes and teeth

Before you can harvest, you must first plant the seeds wink

HOOOOOOOOME, HOME ON THE RAAAAAAAAANGE

Two eyes and teeth Two eyes and teeth Two eyes and teeth

Sorry I haven't updated the website yet......I'll get it done. Could we be looking at a 1600 Chip Pot in 08??? one_finger_salute

Why, you plan on upping the Annie on us lol
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down