Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Brady and her girls coming to town!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Miss Brady and her girls coming to town!!!! Empty Miss Brady and her girls coming to town!!!!

Post  dblshockpwr 1/14/2007, 5:26 pm

booya hammerhead booya bounce sunny clap cheerstoyou

I can't fucking WAIT to send those Pats bitches home!!!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Miss Brady and her girls coming to town!!!! Empty Re: Miss Brady and her girls coming to town!!!!

Post  Guest 1/14/2007, 5:30 pm

I'll be there... how 'bout you, 2shock? 99?

Nobody better sell their tix to pastriot fans...

Back to top Go down

Miss Brady and her girls coming to town!!!! Empty Re: Miss Brady and her girls coming to town!!!!

Post  dblshockpwr 1/14/2007, 5:36 pm

I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world CK!!!

My family splits our tickets though!!! So we will have our own "mini-lottery" for our regular seats....

But I don't care, I will be there!!!!! Even if I have to call the pyscho-ex and have her ticketbroker uncle get my seats....
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  BirdsofSilence 1/14/2007, 6:15 pm

I see another classic matchup. It seems like these two teams are always destined to match up against one another...but who has the kicker THIS TIME?

BirdsofSilence
Birds of a freakin' feather frock the fluckin' flock of foul Fowl...wtf!!

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 1/14/2007, 6:56 pm

Hey I will be taping this game and I BETTER see you guys get on tv this time!!!!

I have seen 99 several times and I remember a former member of the old Colts board used to hang signs up for us to see (I forget his name on the boards ("KickassatheRCA" I think)

I wish I could be there too........I have seen them play probably every time since they got that boston patsie team and never could stand those jackasses........"Kill Grogan,kick his ass stomp his face right in the grass".......yeah I used to say that over and over back in my HS days hellyes

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/15/2007, 6:45 am

Magic, that was KSAIndyRCA. The good old days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 1/15/2007, 7:11 am

Nope I'm not going to be there!

We were a little straped at Christmas this year and couldn't find the money to buy our playoff tickets.

It's fucking killing me to know we have New England at home and I'm not going to be there!!!! bawlin
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down