Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colts Comin' To Town

Go down

Colts Comin' To Town Empty Colts Comin' To Town

Post  Guest 12/8/2007, 7:53 am

Seems a lot quieter this time around (for the Colts visit to Baltimore). Just for you Cravn...

"...I was living in Southern California when the Mayflower vans pulled out on that snowy night in 1984, though I do remember thinking it was kind of a crappy thing for Bob Irsay to do. Then I went to the beach.)

Nobody is saying those feelings of resentment aren't legitimate, but I think it's time to transfer them to the NFL team that truly deserves the full measure of our disdain. That would be the New England Patriots, who slithered out of Baltimore on Monday night with their undefeated record intact and their arrogance unchecked."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-schmuckfront1208,0,2540092.story

Back to top Go down

Colts Comin' To Town Empty Re: Colts Comin' To Town

Post  cravnravn 12/8/2007, 1:31 pm

You have to get up about 3:00 am to get that article by me, already posted it on Extreme Ravens dot com.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/8/2007, 5:01 pm

cravnravn wrote:You have to get up about 3:00 am to get that article by me, already posted it on Extreme Ravens dot com.

Ha! Since I've retired I don't think I've ever seen 3:00 am. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum