Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more free content from the Star/USA today coming soon.

2 posters

Go down

No more free content from the Star/USA today coming soon. Empty No more free content from the Star/USA today coming soon.

Post  dblshockpwr 2/22/2012, 3:56 pm

We got the official news today... you will get very limited content for free and then you are going to have to pay $15 a month to read in it's entirety.

I personally think it's a really bad move, especially in this economy.... hell people are cutting needless expenses left and right.

You can live without the newspaper.... especially when you can view so much for free.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

No more free content from the Star/USA today coming soon. Empty Re: No more free content from the Star/USA today coming soon.

Post  cravnravn 2/23/2012, 1:15 am

Baltimore Sun did that also, but they rec'd such a backlash from"US" that they modified it to 15 free clicks on links then it will tell you to register.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

No more free content from the Star/USA today coming soon. Empty Re: No more free content from the Star/USA today coming soon.

Post  dblshockpwr 2/23/2012, 5:03 am

I don't see how it will work myself.

People will just move to the other sites offering free content in my opinion...

They said they were not selling enough ad space... my suggestion was to redesign the web site and make it more visually appealing and user friendly...

Went over like a lead balloon.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down