Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist coming to Illinois

2 posters

Go down

Terrorist coming to Illinois Empty Terrorist coming to Illinois

Post  wood20ks 11/18/2009, 5:23 am

The prison built in Thomson(app.40 miles from me)may house terrorists.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/17/illinois-guantanamo-bay-l_n_360573.html

The place had been a ghost town for awhile after it had been built.Now I hear it has 120 inmates and houses 1600.........So there would be plenty of room.

It would create 2000 jobs around here,so I suppose I`m all for it.Its just the thought of what kind of clientel the inmates may bring to live around here.............. wtf

And even of the thought of I may have to do work there......We originally did the roofs there,with also doing the Quad City prison,Dixon and Sheridan prisons too....... whoa
wood20ks
wood20ks
Does a Bear shit in the Woods?

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Terrorist coming to Illinois Empty Re: Terrorist coming to Illinois

Post  Guest 11/18/2009, 6:21 am

2000 jobs? 2000? Jesus, 10 guys with cattle prods ought to be able to herd them from cell to cell...

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 11/18/2009, 11:26 am

Good luck with Woods. I don't do Jail or prison work after a bad experience I had working at New Castle here...

Of course you have to check all of your tools in and everything has to be accounted for when you leave... well one of our apprentices misplaced ONE razor blade.......

Prison got locked down and nobody was allowed to enter or leave, and we got stuck there for an extra 6 1/2 hours until it was found.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 11/19/2009, 4:54 pm

dblshockpwr wrote:Good luck with Woods. I don't do Jail or prison work after a bad experience I had working at New Castle here...

Of course you have to check all of your tools in and everything has to be accounted for when you leave... well one of our apprentices misplaced ONE razor blade.......

Prison got locked down and nobody was allowed to enter or leave, and we got stuck there for an extra 6 1/2 hours until it was found.

With pay?? bounce

Actually I worked today at the East Moline prison(which is minimum security)and they did check in all our tools.........Didn`t count our blades for my utility knife,but you also had leave what you came in with.......
Not so sure why though........We leave 3" to 9" boxes of screws up on the roof.....10 ft up.....http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  wood20ks 11/19/2009, 4:57 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:2000 jobs? 2000? Jesus, 10 guys with cattle prods ought to be able to herd them from cell to cell...

I was told today 1200 of them will be military gaurds........ ohshit
Hiring FBI/CIA gents to boot.

The town their thinking about housing them is 600 people.......Damn that town will be booming.

and of course thats IF it takes place..........
wood20ks
wood20ks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down