Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colts radio announcer rips Manning

2 posters

Go down

Colts radio announcer rips Manning Empty Colts radio announcer rips Manning

Post  cravnravn 12/9/2010, 5:15 am

What do New York Islanders TV announcer Howie Rose and Indianapolis Colts radio man Bob Lamey have in common? Both men were caught on epic rants which they thought no one could hear. The difference: Rose was bagged ripping a horrendous hockey team that had just lost 13 straight games, while Lamey was dogging one of the greatest quarterbacks of all-time.

Pro Football Talk called our attention to an interesting piece from Stampede Blue that highlights Lamey’s alleged spaz out, where he trashed Peyton Manning and said Jim Caldwell should bench him. The clip — which Stampede Blue has yet to track down — was played on ESPN Radio 1070 in Indianapolis. At first I was skeptical about the validity of the claim, but word has it Lamey approached Manning at his locker to apologize on Wednesday.

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/colts-radio-announcer-bob-lamey-rips-peyton-manning-off-air/42701

The Honeymoon is over?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Colts radio announcer rips Manning Empty Re: Colts radio announcer rips Manning

Post  Guest 12/9/2010, 5:48 am

I don't know about any honeymoons, but Lamey was on spot for ripping 18. 11 picks with 4 for TD's in the last 3 games? He deserves more than just getting ripped by an old fat guy homer...

Tonight's game will tell the story. It will also let me know if I should send in the $$ for post-season tickets...

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 12/9/2010, 6:00 am

Are you kidding me Kurt, he had no business ripping Manning, Hes an icon in that town, you dont rip icons..
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/9/2010, 6:33 am

Lamey drives me nuts. Here's one of his classics: