Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manning vs Manning SB is on the horizon..

4 posters

Go down

Manning vs Manning SB is on the horizon.. Empty Manning vs Manning SB is on the horizon..

Post  dblshockpwr 5/15/2008, 2:20 pm

and I'm calling it right now, today..

Magic go ahead and just mark that up as my pre-season SB picks Giants vs Colts with Big brothers team winning by 10pts.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Manning vs Manning SB is on the horizon.. Empty Re: Manning vs Manning SB is on the horizon..

Post  Administrator 5/15/2008, 2:30 pm

Hell, I haven't even updated the website from last season, and you're already making preseason picks!!

Colts by 12!!

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Manning vs Manning SB is on the horizon.. 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Manning vs Manning SB is on the horizon.. Empty Re: Manning vs Manning SB is on the horizon..

Post  Agent 99 5/15/2008, 3:37 pm

Colts 35 G-Men -3 !!! booya

That's right our Defense finds a way to give them negative pts.!!!!!!!!
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 5/15/2008, 4:02 pm

LMAO..Bunch of fucking homers..Your team is OLD!!! Manning Chokes, he should be in that homo thread that Mighty started.

Ravens 42
Dallas 3
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 5/15/2008, 4:19 pm

cravnravn wrote:LMAO..Bunch of fucking homers..Your team is OLD!!! Manning Chokes, he should be in that homo thread that Mighty started.

Ravens 42
Dallas 3

Cravn they by no means are an old team....... We have an average of 3 years of experience on the team. Only 11 players on the whole roster with more than 7 years in the NFL.

Ray Ray is old!!!!
goner
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 5/15/2008, 6:39 pm

Agent 99 wrote:
cravnravn wrote:LMAO..Bunch of fucking homers..Your team is OLD!!! Manning Chokes, he should be in that homo thread that Mighty started.

Ravens 42
Dallas 3

Cravn they by no means are an old team....... We have an average of 3 years of experience on the team. Only 11 players on the whole roster with more than 7 years in the NFL.

Ray Ray is old!!!!
goner

No kidding, the Colts were the 2nd youngest team in the entire NFL last season..... Now the Ravens..... yeah they are old.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 5/16/2008, 1:27 am

Ray Ray is old yet he only has been in the league 2 years more than Peyton..Come on now give it up, Ravens just got real young, when JO retires officially our starting o-line will avg 1.5 years in the league. And Rays back-up is primed and ready, but Im not ready for him yet, Ray is still a beast and the most dominating LB in the game today,still.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/16/2008, 5:07 am

mighty_colts wrote:Hell, I haven't even updated the website from last season, and you're already making preseason picks!!

UH HUH, WE'D NOTICED THAT... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down