Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a sad, sad couple of weeks.

Go down

What a sad, sad couple of weeks. Empty What a sad, sad couple of weeks.

Post  dblshockpwr 6/23/2009, 3:04 pm

Wow.... I was friends with the Iron Worker that was killed on the job at the convention center...

And I also knew Joe and Angie Warnock as well (the indy folks will know what I am talking about)

And I also knew the family that lost their son in the fire just a few blocks from my home....

They say bad things come in 3's.... so hopefully that is enough bad for old shock to last for a very, very long time...
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

What a sad, sad couple of weeks. Empty Re: What a sad, sad couple of weeks.

Post  Guest 6/23/2009, 7:30 pm

It has been a tough stretch for you, 2shock...

What was that Warnock dude doing, hiding behind the electrical box across the street? He must have wanted to be nabbed...

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 6/23/2009, 9:50 pm

ColtsKurt wrote:It has been a tough stretch for you, 2shock...

What was that Warnock dude doing, hiding behind the electrical box across the street? He must have wanted to be nabbed...

He just snapped from the pressure as far as I have heard, Joe wasn't really a bad guy before this happened from what I knew (but of course we never know the whole story) and when he found out she was taking off with the kids AND she was taking him to the cleaners to boot he lost it beyond all reason....

I feel really sorry for both families, because they are full of really good people... but I feel sorry for the little girls most of all, to see their mom get murdered by their Dad and end up losing both of their parents in this horrible ordeal.. man thats tough..... and the most heartbreaking thing I think I saw was Angie's little girl wrote a goodbye note to her mom on the moms facebook page.... that was tough to hear about.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down