Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made it back

3 posters

Go down

Made it back Empty Made it back

Post  cravnravn 5/10/2009, 7:02 am

And Im pissed as hell!!! my fucking luggage was gone thru in St Lucia. My Camera is gone!!! my cell phone charger is gone too!! WTF..

Now you ask why the camera was packed? The Mrs broke it, she fell while we were on a day trip in the rain forrest, You add trees, rain and concrete and its slipperier than a skating rink. landed right on the camera.. The memory card had over 200 great pictures on it, the camera is worthless, but the pictures are priceless.

Now heres phase 2 of major problem, American Airlines gave me an international phone number to lodge my complaint..I dont effin get it, I can cal the hotel on an 800 number, I can call the airport on an 800 number, but I cant call an 800 number to file a complaint??
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Made it back Empty Re: Made it back

Post  =SA= 5/10/2009, 8:40 am

cravnravn wrote:And Im pissed as hell!!! my fucking luggage was gone thru in St Lucia. My Camera is gone!!! my cell phone charger is gone too!! WTF..

Now you ask why the camera was packed? The Mrs broke it, she fell while we were on a day trip in the rain forrest, You add trees, rain and concrete and its slipperier than a skating rink. landed right on the camera.. The memory card had over 200 great pictures on it, the camera is worthless, but the pictures are priceless.

Now heres phase 2 of major problem, American Airlines gave me an international phone number to lodge my complaint..I dont effin get it, I can cal the hotel on an 800 number, I can call the airport on an 800 number, but I cant call an 800 number to file a complaint??

That's ok Crav. You can file a complaint with Magic the official BC treasurer. He is just as capable of responding to you and saying: tough shit ... as the worthless foreigners you want to complain to. Tell me you kept the memory card with you and didn't leave it in the camera lol
=SA=
=SA=
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame Member

Number of posts : 1501
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 5/10/2009, 9:17 am

Oh Trust me, the complaint will be filed!!!! Now that Ive found out that we have to drive back to Baltimores airport and log the complaint IN PERSON!!! with Itenerary's, baggage receipts, and what nots..

Fuck em, they sto;e a Jacques Steau, 10,000 dollar underwater, HD Camera., yeah thats what they stole. Bastards
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 5/10/2009, 5:15 pm

=SA= drinkin' Wild Turkey again I see lol

I say Cravn get's $10,000 for the camera and phone and $100,000 for the injury to Mrs.Cravn on the unsafe trip and free tickets to fly anywhere except the Caribbean.

All expense payed to Italy and tour of the Mediterranean thankya

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/11/2009, 6:38 am

This family has had direct experience with the concept of going for injury damages in a foreign country... Patience and persistance rule.

If the excursion was sponsored/arranged by the hotel, you may have better luck. Beyond that, call it a lesson learned.

Tough luck with the camera - more importantly, the memory card. Again, lessons learned... carry-on baggage for anything necessary or of value.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down