Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oregon State U Back to Back!

Go down

Oregon State U  Back to Back! Empty Oregon State U Back to Back!

Post  Guest 6/24/2007, 8:06 pm

OSU takes out NC again to win the College World Series!

Way to go Beavers!

Back to top Go down

Oregon State U  Back to Back! Empty Re: Oregon State U Back to Back!

Post  Administrator 6/25/2007, 11:27 am

Dude.....I can't find the right words to express how little I care about that booya

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Oregon State U  Back to Back! 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/30/2007, 5:33 am

mighty_colts wrote:Dude.....I can't find the right words to express how little I care about that booya

If you're a baseball fan at all, you've GOT to love the college world series... best baseball anywhere. True emotion. Playing for all the right reasons. Money has not yet spoiled those guys.

Another great time is watching the Little League playoffs for the LL World Series. Two different regional playoffs for a berth in Williamsport are played within 5 miles of my house. Every year I meet a buddy of mine (former sports editor for the Boston Globe) and we go watch the kids get it on! Again - great time - great atmosphere - ESPN TV...

Driving up to Milwaukee to see the Brewers play Bonds and SF and then swinging back thru Chicago to see the Cubbies play the Diamondbacks in late July, but for the most part, the big leaguers ruin the game, IMO. Will I see Bonds tie or break the record? Maybe... It will be a fun weekend, though. Saturday for the brewers and Sunday at Wrigley...

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator 7/1/2007, 8:43 am

I can't stand watching baseball, Kurt......but I do love to play the game. I especially love to be a newcomer to a group of guys who have put a game together at a park or whatever. When they see me, they just see a skinny dude, so they figure I can't hack it. Then when I step up to the plate, I crush that fucking ball, lol

Then I always play the outfield. I blow them away again when I zip the ball from deep center all the way to the fucking plate, only bouncing ONCE king

I love the looks on their faces smile

BOOKIE CHALLENGE Oregon State U  Back to Back! 2-8110
Rest In Peace Garth
Administrator
Administrator
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2006-08-20

https://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down