Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INDY HEAD COUNT

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

INDY HEAD COUNT Empty INDY HEAD COUNT

Post  Guest 9/26/2008, 7:25 am

All right all you Low Rent MFers... pizzedoff

I need a head count.

1. for dinner Saturday evening at Shula's

2. for dinner post game at St. Elmo's

Agt 99, is your better half (Agt 86 in an odd reversal?) attending? I'd hate to leave the sorceress as the only fair lady in attendance at these gatherings... my better half, ColtsAnita would be happy to eat expensively, if needed... lol

(OMG... this is going to be an expensive weekend for you guys... count on $75 a head at St. Elmo's and nearly the same at Shula's...) whoa Not to mention all the beers you'll be buying me and all my friends at LOS...

Blue, your game ticket will be $64.00. Cravn's will be $128 if he's wearing lavendar... lol We'll square up game day.

Respond or be left out... I need to know by Monday to ensure we get decent locations for the extravaganzas. cheerstoyou

This is IMPORTANT! cowboy

Back to top Go down

INDY HEAD COUNT Empty Re: INDY HEAD COUNT

Post  Guest 9/26/2008, 7:33 am

1. for dinner Saturday evening at Shula's OK

2. for dinner post game at St. Elmo's DEFINITELY - as to the ticket price...how about I just pick up your tab at St. Elmo's?

The economy's in the tank. I'm old. I'm spending it before I lose it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/26/2008, 8:58 am

Aint that some shit...

Shit I better hit that OTB parlor Saturday Night for St Elmos (Faggy name btw, did Jimmy name it) money :>)
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/26/2008, 9:22 am

cravnravn wrote:Aint that some shit...

Shit I better hit that OTB parlor Saturday Night for St Elmos (Faggy name btw, did Jimmy name it) money :>)

So, are you in for St. Elmo's on Sunday night? Kurt needs to know.

I'm open to anything on Saturday...no requirement for Shula's but I'll do it. If you don't want to do that, just say so. Champs in the afternoon for some college football sounds good. I probably won't get in from the airport and checked in until around 2:00.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 9/26/2008, 9:24 am

I'll be there, just gimme a call
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/26/2008, 10:33 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:1. for dinner Saturday evening at Shula's OK

2. for dinner post game at St. Elmo's DEFINITELY - as to the ticket price...how about I just pick up your tab at St. Elmo's?

The economy's in the tank. I'm old. I'm spending it before I lose it!!!

A kind gesture... but we'll worry about those details later. wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 9/26/2008, 2:13 pm

All sounds good to me Kurt cheerstoyou

I payed for my trip with my WaMu credit card and am bringing that with me laughing

Funny thing the trip costs exactly the same as my trip to Indy 5 years ago!

And we get one more day at this fancy hotel.

($1,600)

So much for all the economy complaining wink

Bookie Challenge
Original Rookie of the Year
BC CHAMPION 2018
BC CHAMPION 2019
BC CHAMPION 2024
Many time Rudy Award Winner
Bookie Challenge Hall of Fame
https://tinyurl.com/OfficialBookieChallenge
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent 99 9/27/2008, 5:22 am

ColtsKurt wrote:All right all you Low Rent MFers... pizzedoff

I need a head count.

1. for dinner Saturday evening at Shula's

2. for dinner post game at St. Elmo's

Agt 99, is your better half (Agt 86 in an odd reversal?) attending? I'd hate to leave the sorceress as the only fair lady in attendance at these gatherings... my better half, ColtsAnita would be happy to eat expensively, if needed... lol

(OMG... this is going to be an expensive weekend for you guys... count on $75 a head at St. Elmo's and nearly the same at Shula's...) whoa Not to mention all the beers you'll be buying me and all my friends at LOS...

Blue, your game ticket will be $64.00. Cravn's will be $128 if he's wearing lavendar... lol We'll square up game day.

Respond or be left out... I need to know by Monday to ensure we get decent locations for the extravaganzas. cheerstoyou

This is IMPORTANT! cowboy

Kurt ........Count the Mrs in as well. Put us down for both nights. Shula's is going to be a question mark. Just depends on the money situation.

Magic....... The tickets will be $74 each. Looking forward to seeing the both of you again!
Agent 99
Agent 99
I'm an optimistic person....my glass of beer is always half full until I drink the rest of it

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2008, 7:18 am

Kurt, you've got mail!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2008, 7:58 am

BlueShoes1 wrote:Kurt, you've got mail!

You've got a reply!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2008, 12:26 pm

OK! St. Elmo's reservations are set! Dinner at 4:30'ish for 8. clap

I tried to get a private room, but I'm told the TV crew has a hold on all private rooms for that day. My guy said he'd see what he could do, but the national telecast crews generally have those tied up on gamedays.

We'll see... wink

I'm trying to put together a mini-tailgate for gameday morning in the Victory Field parking lot where I park. I can only get 1 vehicle in but as many that want to walk in can... lots of tailgating goes on there and it always looks to be a good time. I've never tailgated... so ideas are welcome. Looks like desert is covered. Any special requests are welcomed! There is a parking garage diagonal from Victory Field that runs $20 on game day, 99... if needed. We'll be about 2 blocks north and 1 block W of Lucas Oil Stadium. Google it and look for the ball park. THAT's the place to be October 12!!!

booya king hellyes dancing3 cheerstoyou drinkbeer

in_da_nuts for good weather!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/1/2008, 5:08 am

I think the Hotel thinks Im Dean, so far I have free airport pick-up, and while Im there, I get free 2 mile shuttle service into town...

You folks in Indy talk funny though.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2008, 7:16 am

cravnravn wrote:I think the Hotel thinks Im Dean, so far I have free airport pick-up, and while Im there, I get free 2 mile shuttle service into town...

You folks in Indy talk funny though.

Yeah, but you guys dress funny. I wouldn't be caught dead in lavendar.

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/1/2008, 7:32 am

Lucas Oil will be a sea of purple, so far 750 Raven Lunatics will be there..
cheerstoyou
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2008, 8:47 am

cravnravn wrote:Lucas Oil will be a sea of purple, so far 750 Raven Lunatics will be there..
cheerstoyou

I'll bet you're getting a better price for your ticket than they're getting for theirs!

I'm guessing 400 will decide to stay and live here...

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/1/2008, 9:32 am

OK! St. Elmo's reservations are set! Dinner at 4:30'ish for 8.

What Day??
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2008, 11:28 am

cravnravn wrote:OK! St. Elmo's reservations are set! Dinner at 4:30'ish for 8.

What Day??

Good googly moogly, Cravn. Haven't you been payin' attention? St. Elmo's is Sunday, Shula's is Saturday. 4:30'ish does sound a little close to end-of-game time but I'm trustin' Kurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2008, 1:09 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:
cravnravn wrote:OK! St. Elmo's reservations are set! Dinner at 4:30'ish for 8.

What Day??

Good googly moogly, Cravn. Haven't you been payin' attention? St. Elmo's is Sunday, Shula's is Saturday. 4:30'ish does sound a little close to end-of-game time but I'm trustin' Kurt.

Reservations were made for "following the game." That would be on SUNDAY. October 12th. In Indianapolis. Eastern Daylight Savings time.

Shoot, once the Colts are up 21-28 points, we may decide to leave early... lol

St. Elmo's is right next door to the Canterbury, I believe...

Still trying to determine if it will be ColtsAnita or ColtsNeal attending. CA said she may let CN go to the game, but SHE wanted the eats... CN said he wanted both the game and the free meal. Stay tuned... we got us a donnybrook a'brewing! laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2008, 1:24 pm

Kurt, did you make any reservations for Shula's on Saturday evening? Just wonderin'. I'll probably end up at Champs with Cravn in the afternoon checking out some college games.

I can go either way on Shula's. I'll do it if any others want to but we probably ought to settle that soon.

So, who's in for Shula's on Saturday evening?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2008, 1:46 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:Kurt, did you make any reservations for Shula's on Saturday evening? Just wonderin'. I'll probably end up at Champs with Cravn in the afternoon checking out some college games.

I can go either way on Shula's. I'll do it if any others want to but we probably ought to settle that soon.

So, who's in for Shula's on Saturday evening?

No reservations for Shula's...

I wasn't so sure it was necessary. Food doesn't like Magic. (plus, I don't know how well he'd be received with his finger up in the air...) Sounded like Cole & Mrs. 99 were out. I knew Cravn was doing the Champs, so I wasn't sure how hungry he'd be. Just didn't seem appropriate to make the call.

Plus, with the economy being what it is, and they say the restaurants are taking a big hit... I doubt an upper scale place like that would require the reservations. If its seafood that's wanted, we can go many places in the downtown area for that. If seafood's not required... LOTS of places to eat.
Hell, we could come to the Walther bar, have a cocktail, then go eat Italian at a place called Bella Vita near my home - on the water. Pub food... Whatever!
We can play it by ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2008, 2:34 pm

Sounds good. If we're going to end up at a seafood place I WILL NOT BE THERE! I hate the stuff. Any Pennsylvania Dutch food places in Indy?

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/1/2008, 3:19 pm

Sounds good. If we're going to end up at a seafood place I WILL NOT BE THERE! I hate the stuff. Any Pennsylvania Dutch food places in Indy?

Can you believe this guy, he lives two hours from the Atlantic, 1 hour from the Chesapeake Bay and all he thinks about is Shoe Fly Pie and Potatoe Soup.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 10/1/2008, 3:22 pm

Kurt

Shulas it is...I just want to grab a burger and a beer, afterall I have to leave for the Airport at 4:30am, and breakfast is not one f my favorite meals...

Hey are taking me out to Irsays Grave?? We could be famous Smile
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2008, 5:57 pm

cravnravn wrote:Kurt

Shulas it is...I just want to grab a burger and a beer, afterall I have to leave for the Airport at 4:30am, and breakfast is not one f my favorite meals...

Hey are taking me out to Irsays Grave?? We could be famous Smile

If you can find out where it is... I'll be your taxi!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2008, 6:01 pm

BlueShoes1 wrote:Sounds good. If we're going to end up at a seafood place I WILL NOT BE THERE! I hate the stuff. Any Pennsylvania Dutch food places in Indy?

Possibly, but since I have no idea what Penn Dutch food is...

Shula's has food other than seafood... I think. I'm pretty sure we can find a menu online somewhere...

As long as they have a good, small batch bourbon - I'm good. I've not met a menu that didn't offer something the Kurt-meister didn't like.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next