Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More good news from the land of 2 shock...

2 posters

Go down

More good news from the land of 2 shock... Empty More good news from the land of 2 shock...

Post  dblshockpwr 5/21/2008, 7:17 am

Well as you guys know I was at war with Owen County Indiana and the town of Poland and Jackson Township to be exact.....

Well the good news there is that they have a new man in charge of being the building inspector there.... and guess what, he is retired member of 2 shock's proud Carpenters local 859....we also used to turkey hunt together...lol

So he gave me the address down their I needed for so long to get things rolling on the land my grandfather left me.... AND told me a conventional septic system would not be an issue AND that I am pretty much free to build whatever I want... hellyes hellyes clap cheerstoyou cheerstoyou

See us Union boys tend to stick together... angel
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

More good news from the land of 2 shock... Empty Re: More good news from the land of 2 shock...

Post  cravnravn 5/21/2008, 7:34 am

Guess you'll be needing my loghome site?
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

More good news from the land of 2 shock... Empty Re: More good news from the land of 2 shock...

Post  dblshockpwr 5/21/2008, 8:08 am

cravnravn wrote:Guess you'll be needing my loghome site?

I haven't decided on exactley what I want to do just yet Mr. Cravn.....

Still dreaming about what I would like to do..
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down