Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news... the Dr. has cleared me to go back to work!!!

2 posters

Go down

Good news... the Dr. has cleared me to go back to work!!! Empty Good news... the Dr. has cleared me to go back to work!!!

Post  dblshockpwr 5/21/2008, 6:12 am

I can't fucking wait......

My union let me stay on the hiring halls out of work list whil I was off of work, so I am #1 and the next call that comes in I go out...

Good for me!!!
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

Good news... the Dr. has cleared me to go back to work!!! Empty Re: Good news... the Dr. has cleared me to go back to work!!!

Post  cravnravn 5/21/2008, 6:26 am

Aren't Unions Great

* runs from Blue & Kurt*
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Good news... the Dr. has cleared me to go back to work!!! Empty Re: Good news... the Dr. has cleared me to go back to work!!!

Post  Guest 5/21/2008, 7:10 am

Good for you, 2shock!

Although I was having fun with the full page/screen rantings... er, debates over the unions and politics!

Lets talk about something less polarizing... like maybe...

GUN CONTROL? LOL!!! I will drink to that

ohshit hammerhead I will drink to that clap ramborampage pizzedoff Twisted Evil painful_lol thankya dance cowboy 357_SmithWesson chug

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 5/21/2008, 7:19 am

ColtsKurt wrote:Good for you, 2shock!

Although I was having fun with the full page/screen rantings... er, debates over the unions and politics!

Lets talk about something less polarizing... like maybe...

GUN CONTROL? LOL!!! I will drink to that

ohshit hammerhead I will drink to that clap ramborampage pizzedoff Twisted Evil painful_lol thankya dance cowboy 357_SmithWesson chug

LOL I need guns to control the idiots around me in Avon... but check my other post.... thats not going to be a problem for too much longer hellyes
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down