Official Bookie Challenge Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John McCain IS NOT a friend of the sportsman and the 2nd AM

3 posters

Go down

John McCain IS NOT a friend of the sportsman and the 2nd AM Empty John McCain IS NOT a friend of the sportsman and the 2nd AM

Post  dblshockpwr 4/19/2008, 12:14 pm

http://www.gunowners.org/pres08/mccain.htm

I'd much rather be fighting against somebody that I know where they stand, than have somebody pretending about it and blindside you when you aren't looking for it.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Back to top Go down

John McCain IS NOT a friend of the sportsman and the 2nd AM Empty Re: John McCain IS NOT a friend of the sportsman and the 2nd AM

Post  Magic 4/19/2008, 5:31 pm

LOL....young man did you even read that?

laughing

He just doesn't want rappin' gangsta's and cholos or any other jackass crook to get guns easy or have those cheap ass guns to drive around shooting at
you!

All you are doing is showing McCain is more of a center,middle of the road republican instead of a real conservative.

And since you want that wimp Barak to be President you must not want anyone to have a gun unless you are muslim or fake african.

You are starting to sound like a 60's hippy with a gun who would have wanted President Ho Chi Mihn instead of Richard M. Nixon mischief

Maybe driving a tank with Jane Fonda lol

You should be happy to have a real man as President who actually deserves that.

Not the Arkancrook broad or that rich fake african who was asleep at church for 20+ years.

That pussy with arms as big as my dick is a gutter ball just like his bowling skills.

Hell Hillary could probably kick his ass.......but then he would say the white man was putting him back into slavery I will drink to that

Dumbocrats prove it every time.

They can't ever pick a person that is worth one vote.

Reading crap at liberal websites or now one that is obviously pro-gun for everyone but also anti-dumbocrat.

So which one are you going to be my Indiana brotha?

I don't look up tales on the internet......all of my friend back here are vietnam veterens of all types and even the left-wingers know better than to vote for those 2 left-wing clowns.

We want the Americans protected not all the muslims like they are doing in France.

Remember the President doesn't run everything.

G.W. Bush is not a 5 star general over there and it is not up to the President to make the correct military decisions.

And Barak would be the type that ran off to Canada and smoked a fat ganja spliff and lived off his parents money until the war was over.

Of course Hillary would get to stay home and start riots in the streets defending the enemy.

What a country!

Like I said before.....it will be President McCain and the taxes won't go up to pay for abortions and lazy "daddy's baby's" and all the other liberali taxes.

Funny how we see all the complaints of how much the government has spent on the war so far and how many have been killed.

What country do you suppose gets this money spent on the military?

American workers of course.

And we are fighting the enemy this time.

4000 is a far smaller number than over 59,000 like in vietnam that was nothing like this one.

Never seen a vietnam army bombing anything in N.America.

A wise man fights the enemy (rug kissing islam) where he lives not in your back yard.

(wtf just happened to the text code here??)
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

John McCain IS NOT a friend of the sportsman and the 2nd AM Empty Re: John McCain IS NOT a friend of the sportsman and the 2nd AM

Post  cravnravn 4/19/2008, 7:10 pm

oh shit..it must be election year.

Why in the hell would we put a 72 year old fart into office? The Republican guard has put this country into a shitting ass mess, now we are supposed to elect another Rep?? Fat chance

History will be made this election, either a Black man or a Woman will win this election..Just think if its a Black man we'll be the only ones to say we were alive for 2 Presidential assinations.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Number of posts : 5925

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic 4/20/2008, 3:31 am

But he's a tough old fart Cravn smile

Hell he runs around the country more than I could even dream of doing.

Btw remember the price of a barrel of crude oil went up this high since the demo's took over with that clown Nancy Pelosi and her tax machine.

Yeah if Hillary got elected one thing would happen......we would never elect a women as President again.

But I can see Barak getting some iron the hard way ramborampage

I still remember the day JFK went on that Dallas bullet parade.

I was in kindergarten and they sent us home from school that day and I started watching the news all the time and I was almost 6yrs old......I still watch hours of news every day (yep...FOX News and the Factor)

Then I got to see Oswald get shot on live tv........I have been a tv junkie for over 45 years now one_finger_salute

Then 2 days before my 9th birthday (1-27-1967) I watched the Apollo 1 catch on fire on the ground and the 3 astronauts killed (Lt. Col. Virgil I. Grissom, Lt. Col. Edward H. White, Roger B. Chaffee)

Started watching the Colts in 1965 just before I turned 8

Ok bed time......I have a Laker win to watch at noon hellyes
Magic
Magic
Bookie Challenge Emperor/Treasurer/Moderator

Number of posts : 8781
Registration date : 2006-08-20

http://tinyurl.com/Original-Bookie-Challenge and [url]https://ti

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/20/2008, 3:43 am

Yeah, I was just a youngin when Kennedy got shot..Funny though, the Kennedy's were always the topic of discussion in my family around the Thanksgiving and Christmas table.

I doubt we can put this blames on Baltimores own Nancy P.

But somebody needs to step in, and stop these oil companies from making billion dollar profits, while we as fixed income recipients, suffer..Bush aint going to do it, caus the Oil Co's make money, he being a share holder makes money. Before Hussein, Hillary or McCain take office I want it disclosed of where their investments. And if they are investing in companies that will have an economic impact on us folks, then I dont want them in office.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 4/20/2008, 3:55 am

I think John McCain is mentally unstable and his extremely volatile temper makes him unfit for the office of the President.

I also think he is a fli-flopping hypocrite as well... John McCain has a....shall we say very LIBERAL voting record though........

Most of the strong conservatives that I know consider McCain to be a RINO of the first order when it comes to his voting record.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  dblshockpwr 4/20/2008, 4:07 am

I actually think that we need to add 2 more political parties myself, a seperate set for conservatives and Liberals......

Republicans aren't the same as conservatives and liberals aren't the same as democrats in my findings.... they should have ther OWN parties to screw up..... I myself am more of the old-school democratic party.... a pure constitutionalist..(I beleive that EVERY part of the constitution is just as important as the next and you can't pick and choose which parts to defend, you take it as either the greatest piece of legislation in the history of the world... or you hate it all)

And I stand by my staements that John McCain IS NOT for protecting the gunowner and the 2nd amendment His actions and his dealins with that POS McKeelvey prove that.... I wonder how much he got paid to try and sell us down the river.... Magic if you just went throughwhat I did with the Feds you would feel the same way.... They ALL stink on the 2nd and that includes the current administration.. Bush was supposed to great for gun owners and he is limpwristing on the 2nd.... He right there on the bandwagon that is going to disqualify many, many more people per the brady Bill.... and that ESPECIALLY includes veterans... because soon anybody that has EVER talked with any mental health proffessional will be barred from being able to own a firearm.... That means our soldiers from Vietnam, the Gulf War and now the WOT will NOT be able to own firearms when they com home... Has John McCain spoke out about this? NO and you can bet your bottom dollar that he won't either... because he is right on board with the rest of them on it.
dblshockpwr
dblshockpwr
Shock and Awe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/20/2008, 8:10 am

...politics and religon... sigh

Now INSURANCE... THAT's an interesting subject!

Back to top Go down

Post  cravnravn 4/20/2008, 12:56 pm

Now INSURANCE... THAT's an interesting subject!

Naaaa, we know what we have to do when dealing with insurance companies, lube up, grab ankles, bite into a beer can.
cravnravn
cravnravn
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/20/2008, 1:55 pm

cravnravn wrote:Now INSURANCE... THAT's an interesting subject!

Naaaa, we know what we have to do when dealing with insurance companies, lube up, grab ankles, bite into a beer can.

I know... at least we agents are gentle and kiss you when we're done!
Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down